– There is a musollah is opposite the Kopitiam and near the Mr Bean outlet. From Mr Bean shop, turn right. Walk towards a door which leads to a staircase. Go through about 2 doors. The surau is underneath the staircase. (The staircase is in front of the Kopitiam Canteen)]. Prayer mats and 1 stool available. Please bring your own telekung. Wudhu can be performed at the nearby toilet on the right of Mr Bean.
(UPDATE: 18/11/2023: We have been informed that this musollah is no longer open to the public and only for staff)
- Level 2. From the main entrance need to take the spiral staircase up to the second floor. Turn left and follow the corridor to the end and another left. Take the stairwell on right down to level 1
– From the main drop off point, walk towards Tower B at KTPH. Go to the lift lobby between the learning centre and Ward Visitor Registration Centre which leads to W46 to W106. There is are 2 unofficial prayer areas on each floor from floors 5 to 10. 1. The waiting area between both wards, just outside the toilet 2. Wards 56, 66, 76, 86, 96 and 106
– Musollah is located on Basement 1, Women's Tower. At a staircase landing 23 after entering a door just left of the Women’s 24-Hour Clinic. Slippers, sejadah and telekong are available. For ablution, go to the toilet nearby.
(UPDATE: 15/05/2023: We have been informed that this musollah is re-opened now at Staircase 23, Level B1)
- Opposite the registration counter, a small room called 'Quiet Room' specially reserved for Muslims to do their prayers. Please ask Muslim staff for assistance.
(UPDATE 13/09/2018: We have been informed that the 'Quiet Room' no longer exists.)
– Musollah is located at the hospital lobby near to Guardian Pharmacy or after Starbucks Coffee. There is a Muslimin and Muslimah prayer room, ablution tap and slippers available in the room. Telekun, sejadah and al-quran is available.
- Musollah located near to Kent ridge wing security office between the lift lobby and carpark entrance.
– Main building, Level 6, 06-70 Quiet Room, next to Patient Service Centre 6. Telekong and prayer mat provided and with ablution place.
(UPDATE 29/09/2018: We have been informed that this musollah on level 6 main building no longer exists. An alternative is to go to the new musollah at a small nook at Level 5. Turn right when at Ward 56 (lift lobby 3) where the wheelchairs are kept. There are sejadahs, telekung and a stool available)
- Musollah is situated at the Emergency Ward near the Emergency Entrance. Turn to the RIGHT and go up the staircase. For Muslimin, proceed to the 3rd floor. For Muslimah, proceed to the 4th floor. Ask any Muslim lady working at the front counter for assistance. Prayer mats are provided but not telekong. Ablution: use the washroom on the ground floor of the Emergency Ward.
(UPDATE 30/11/2018: We have been informed that the musollah at NUH Medical Centre no longer exists.)
– Level 4, Tower B. Near the Visitor Lounge 1, there is a room called 'Quiet Room' . Sejadah and telekong available.
(Update: We have been informed that the room is locked and no longer accessible to the public. You may still pray at a discreet corner or staircase and bring your telekong and sejadah for prayers.)
– Musollah is located on Level 2 of the Medical Centre, Specialist Clinic level. Walk down the corridor and look for the sign for the 'Prayer Room'. Once you see the sign, turn right. You will see the toilets to perform ablution in and also the shared prayer room on the right. Prayer mats, telekung, qibla and slippers are provided.
– Take the visitor's lift lift to level 9, you will see ward 9 upon exiting. Upon exiting the lift and facing the lounge area, turn left then right (at the Nurse’s station) and look for Room 907 (Surau). Toilet, sejadah, telekung are available in the room. Please note that the surau is now locked and is only open to patients and their families.
– Musollah is just behind Koufu. Go past Koufu, follow the sign leading towards the toilet. Opposite the male & female toilets are the handicap toilet and a door (on the left). Go through those doors and you will see a separate Quiet Room for muslimin and muslimah. Wudhu can be done in the ablution area within the musollah. Prayer mats and telekung are provided.
– There is a Musollah in Singapore General Hospital campus at the Houseman Canteen (opposite Academia, beside Duke-NUS) which is close to Duke-NUS and Outram Community Hospital. You may go there via Outram Park MRT via the Purple line (Exit F) or Green line (Exit A). For the fastest and most convenient route, please take the SGH Shuttle Bus service (Orange). Please note that the Shuttle Bus Service is not available on Sundays and Public Holidays. On Sundays and Public Holidays, you will need to walk via the sheltered pavement. Please check this link for the latest SGH shuttle bus timings.
(UPDATE 21/09/2020: Due to the COVID-19, this musollah is open only from 1pm to 2pm on Mondays to Fridays. UPDATE 14/03/2022: We have been informed that this musollah's opening hours have been extended till Maghrib time)
– A&E, Level B1. The surau is located near to the ambulance emergency drop off point past the A&E counter. It is a secluded staircase meant for emergency evacuation. Sejadah and telekung are provided. There is an area for ablution but because this is meant for staff, it is best to perform wudhu at the nearest toilet beforehand. Please ask Muslim staff for assistance.
(Update 27/06/2019: We have been advised that public is not allowed, this is only for staff)
- Doctors Lounge, Level 4 (Only for staff access)
– Level 6. Exit lift, turn right and proceed to the end. Enter an Exit door that stated “Lift & Toilet”. Proceed straight and turn left and there is a small room for prayer stated “Prayer Room” . Male and female cubicle provided and slipper and telekong available. Ablution place at handicap toilet nearby.