CHANGI AIRPORT CARGO COMPLEX (Airport Cargo Road, S819456)
– In CIAS CargoHub. No telekong and ablution place outside the room.
CHANGI AIRPORT TERMINAL 1 (Airport Boulevard, S819642)
- Musollah at Changi Airport Terminal 1, Transit Area, Level 3, next to the swimming pool, near to 4 fingers and Subway.
CHANGI AIRPORT TERMINAL 2 (Airport Boulevard, S819643)
- Level 2 transit area, at Departure Transit Lounge North. It is a multi-religious prayer room. (UPDATE 10/2020: T2 operations are temporarily suspended until further notice.)
CHANGI AIRPORT TERMINAL 3 (Airport Boulevard, S819663)
- Level 2 transit area, at Departure Transit Lounge North. It is a multi-religious prayer room.
CHANGI AIRPORT TERMINAL 4 (Airport Boulevard, S819663)
- Level 2M transit area, Departure Transit Hall. It is a multi-religious prayer room. (UPDATE 10/2020: T4 operations are temporarily suspended until further notice.) <Video>
CHANGI FERRY POINT TERMINAL
- Surau is available at the nearby Tang Tea House.
CHANGI VILLAGE (Changi Village Rd, S509926)
- Briyani Bagus restaurant at Blk 5 Changi Village 01-2039.
The shop is located opposite the zebra crossing.
The prayer room can be used for public and customers. Telekong & prayer mats provided.
- Rasa Sayang Village has a musollah available at Rasa Sayang (Changi outlet) for muslimah and muslimin. Walk towards the left of the Indian & Rojak stall till you see the sign above. The musollah is on your right. Musollah is open to public. Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Ablution can be performed in the nearby toilet.
CHANGI VILLAGE HOTEL (Netheravon Rd, 508502)
- For Saltwater customers, Prayer room is not available in the restaurant, but they have defined space for prayers next to the restaurant, and subject to availability upon request.
CITY PLAZA (Geylang Rd, S409286)
- Just beside Arnold's Chicken eatery, there's a makeshift prayer place set by a guard-uncle (UPDATE 06/09/2020: We have verified and unfortunately, this musollah no longer exists.)
COMFORTDELGRO DRIVING CENTRE (Ubi Avenue 4, S408805)
– Go to the “Motorcycle Training Reporting Counter” near the main entrance. Enter the door unit number 01-06. Inside, there is a prayer room with segregated space for men and women.
For ablution, take the tap wrench hanging at the door. Go out of the room, turn left and left again. There should be a tap along the walkway where the cyclists hang their training number tag. Slippers are provided outside the room.
DARUL ARQAM / MUSLIM CONVERTS' ASSOCIATION SINGAPORE (Onan Road, S424484)
– Musollah is on Level 2. With ablution place and segregated space for males and females.
(UPDATE 18/03/2020: Due to the COVID-19, this musollah is temporarily closed with immediate effect.)
DOWNTOWN EAST (Pasir Ris Close, S519599)
- Musollah is in the Downtown East Main Building, Level 1 between Macdonalds and the escalator. Small ablution place and shared prayer room for males and females available. Prayer mats provided. (UPDATE 26/09/2020: Due to COVID19, the musollah is temporarily closed until further notice.)
EAST VILLAGE MALL (430 Upper Changi Rd, S487048)
- A quiet corner for prayer @East Village Mall
1. Find the exit door next to the lift lobby near unit #01-56.
2. Turn left after exiting the door.
3. There are a few pairs of slippers for ablution (the nearest toilet will be next to unit #01-53)
- Maqayla opens up their storage room as a prayer area
- Tang Tea also has a prayer room (only for customers)
ELIAS MALL (Elias Rd, S510685)
- Musollah is located at Blk 624A carpark, shared for both female and male. Prayer mat provided. No telekong provided. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet beside the handphone shop.
GEYLANG SERAI MARKET (Geylang Serai, S402001)
- Musollah in Malay Village
- Toko Warisan (Level 2), use a nearby toilet to take wudhu
GRANDLINK SQUARE (Guillemard Rd, S399690)
- The Prayer room is located at Chill By The Bay Cafe
HEIRAZ (Changi Road, S419718)
- There is a musollah for staff and for patrons to pray. Please ask staff for assistance.
IKEA TAMPINES (Tampines North Drive 2, S528764)
- Level 4, near the toilet at extreme end of IKEA Restaurant & Cafe. There are few signages that lead you to the location. Separate rooms for male and female with convenient ablution place inside the room.
ITE COLLEGE EAST (Simei Ave, S486047)
- There are 2 musollahs available at Tech Blk.
- 1st musollah: Go to the Tech Blk and turn left to T01-07 or the toilet area, then enter the staircase. Go out from there to turn right and down to the musollah. Prayer mats and telekung there should be sufficient.
- 2nd musollah: Go to the Tech Blk and turn right to T01-23 then turn left to enter the staircase. Go out from there to turn left and down to the musollah. Please note that the second musollah has recently built up by our students. While the toilet is still renovating, the nearest toilet is near the school stadium.
JAMES COOK UNIVERSITY (JCU) (Sims Drive, S387380)
- Take the lift to Level3, turn right. Muslimah prayer room will be on the right and muslimin on the left (for students only). Ablution area inside both rooms. Prayer mats, kain and telekungs are provided. Please ask staff for assistance.
JOO CHIAT COMPLEX (1 Joo Chiat Rd, S420001)
- Toko Warisan Boutique (Level 2). There are 2 separate prayer rooms near to the entrance, just behind the display case with korma. Wudhu to be taken at the toilet nearby. Prayer mat is provided.
Toko Warisan Book Store (#02-1013). There are 2 separate prayer rooms at the end of the bookstore, just past all the book shelves. Wudhu to be taken at the toilet nearby. Prayer mat is provided.
J'S WOK & GRILL BEDOK (Bedok Central, S460219)
- Prayer room available for customers. It is a shared prayer room for males and females. Just walk towards the washroom, prayer room is on the left side. Sejadah and telekong available.
J'S WOK & GRILL TAMPINES (Tampines Ave 5,S529653)
- Prayer room available on level 2 of carpark. Kindly approach the staff for assistance.
KUCINA ITALIAN RESTAURANT @ KINEX (Tanjong Katong Road, S437157)
- Musollah available for staff and patrons. There is a door just before the high bar table, on the right leading to the staircase. Musollah is shared and prayer mats and telekung are provided. Wudhu can be performed at the nearby toilet before proceeding to the musollah. Please ask staff for assistance.
LAGUN SARI@JOO CHIAT (Joo Chiat Road, S427621)
- Level 5. Take the lift to level 4, turn left and enter stair A exit door. Go up to level 5 and turn left and proceed straight to the extreme end where the musollah is located. There are few signs that lead to the location. For ablution, go to the toilet nearby.
LIFELONG LEARNING INSTITUTE (Eunos Road 8, S408601)
- Musollah for Muslimin is located next to the Goods Lift Lobby, Basement 1 (Lift Lobby B).
- Musollah for Muslimah is located at Level 2 (Lift Lobby B). Exit the passenger lift, you will pass a feature wall on the left, the entrance to a lecture theatre and then you will see a door leading to "Stair 2". Enter that door and you'll see another door. The 2nd door will lead to the landing where the prayer area is.
NEW TECH PARK (151 Lorong Chuan, S556741)
- Surau is on 1st floor Lobby F. You can try to ask for help from muslim security guards.
NTUC INCOME BUILDING (Tampines Central, S529483)
- Level 8F extreme right. All amenities available. Strictly for SIA staff. For info please call Duty SRO Tel: 6507133
- J's wok & grill: Prayer room available for customers. Just ask staff for directions. Sejadah and telekong available.
PARKWAY EAST HOSPITAL (Joo Chiat Place, S427990) formerly East Shore Hospital
– Surau is on Level 2 of the Medical Centre, Specialist Clinic level. Located at end of corridor by the ICU ward. Follow the sign. Prayer mat and telekung are provided.
PASIR RIS EAST COMMUNITY CLUB (PASIR RIS DRIVE 4, S519457)
- Musollah is available at Association of Muslims Professionals (AMP) on level 4. Use the phone on level 4 to call the reception/office on #05-11 and let the staff know that you would like to use the musollah. They should then click a button that would allow you into the musollah. It is air-conditioned and telekung and sejadah are available. Please ask staff for assistance.
PASIR RIS SPORTS AND RECREATION CENTRE (Pasir Ris Central, S519640)
- Surau is located on the ground floor, beside the service lift near to the Loading/Unloading Bay.
Separate solat area for Muslimin & Muslimah.
Sejadah and telekung provided.
PAYA LEBAR QUARTER MALL (Paya Lebar Rd, S409057)
- Walk past Atlas Exchange, take the travelator (on the right) to the carpark on B1. Walk past the automatic glass doors. The musollah will be on your right, beside the trolley return point and bicycle area.
RASA ISTIMEWA @ PASIR RIS (Pasir Ris Rd, S519147)
- There is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin for patrons located at the back of the restaurant (nearer to the park), towards the right side. Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Ablution can be done at the toilet.
RASA SAYANG VILLAGE (CHANGI) (5 Changi Village Rd, S500005)
- There is a musollah available at Rasa Sayang (Changi outlet) for muslimah and muslimin. Walk towards the left of the Indian & Rojak stall till you see the sign above. The musollah is on your right. Musollah is open to public. Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Ablution can be performed in the nearby toilet.
SERANGOON JUNIOR COLLEGE (Upper Serangoon Road, S534768)
- 3rd level staircase landing, behind one of the older Lecture Theaters. Ablution facilities, level 1 toilet beside the bookshop, use the fire hosereel.
SILAT CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE (Bedok North Street 2, S469646)
- Musollah available for those visiting Bedok Stadium, Bedok Swimming Pool Complex or its vicinity.
SIMPANG BEDOK (Bedok Rd, S469445)
- Musollah is located in between Spize and Enak Restaurant. Walk to staircase leading to the second floor, the musollah is located there. Prayer mat and small wudhu area provided.
SINGAPORE AIRLINES, Airline House (Airline Road, S819829) Changi Airport
– For male – Core 3D and 5E (opposite staff travel).
For female – Core 5C and 6E. Ablution place available.
SINGAPORE AIRLINES, STC (Singapore Training Centre) Building, (Upper Changi Road East, S486852)
- Level 5-05c. For male and female. Ablution place available.
SINGAPORE AIRLINES, MSD (Management Services Division) Building, (Upper Changi Road East, S486852)
- Ground level. After security, turn right to the end. Near female toilet. Staggered time for male and female and check with security.
SINGAPORE EXPO (Expo Drive, S486150)
– Musollah is located on Level 2. At the end of Hall 6. There is a partitioned room for men and women. For ablution, go to the toilet nearby. [Video]
SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY & DESIGN - SUTD (8 Somapah Rd, 487372)
- Musollah is located at SUTD blk 2 basement 1. The room is shared for both males and females. The room is divided by a curtain. The right side, belong to females and left for males. Wudhu can be taken at toilets at level 1-7
TAMPINES MALL (Tampines Central 5, S529510)
– Musollah is located on level 3 corridor near to the toilet. Go towards the toilet, turn right upon seeing the corridor. Telekong, sejadah and slippers are available. Ablution can be done at the nearby toilet. (UPDATE 15/11/2020: We have been informed that the musollah is temporarily closed during this COVID period)
TANG TEA HOUSE @ CHANGI (Lor Bekukong, Singapore 499173)
- There is a musollah available for restaurant patrons and staff. It is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Ablution area is within the musollah area. For assistance, please approach staff.
T BOB'S CORNER (Bedok North St 3, S460527)
- Prayer space and wudhu facilities available upstairs for patrons. Please ask staff for assistance.
TECHLINK (Kaki Bukit Road 3, S417818)
– Lobby A, level 3. On the right side of the entrance of Federal Express Office. Ablution area at cleaner’s room, on the right of passageway leading to the toilet. Room shared by males and females. Telekong available.
TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC (Tampines Avenue 1, S529757)
- Health Science School Level 5
- IT School Blk 1 Level 6
- Business School Concourse Level 2
- Sports & Arts Centre
- Design School Blk 28A Level 8
THE ORANGE BALLROOM (TANJONG KATONG) (845 Geylang Rd, S400845)
- There is a shared musollah available for their patrons/guests of the Orange Ballroom at #03-16. On the left of the entrance, the musollah can be seen. It is rather small but comfortable for 2-3 people. Ablution can be done in the toilet nearby. Prayer mats and telekung are provided
UE BIZHUB EAST (Changi Business Park Avenue 1, S486018)
- The prayer room is located in South Tower, Level 1, past Fairprice EXTRA. Go past the glass doors and turn left. Sejadah and telekung provided. Shared musollah for muslimah and muslimins.
WATERWAY POINT (83 Punggol Central, S828761)
- There is a musollah at Waterway point level B2 beside Fairprice Finest (#B2-32). It’s the opposite the toilet. There are prayer mats and telekung as well. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet.
WHITESANDS (1 Pasir Ris Central, S519599)
- Prayer area is on level 5 beside the Standford Learning Centre. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet.
WISMA GEYLANG SERAI (Engku Aman Rd, Turn, S408528)
- The musollah is on level 3 via Lift Lobby A. Upon exiting the lift, turn right. The musollah will be on the door on your right. Ablution area is inside and telekung and prayer mats are provided.
(UPDATE 18/03/2020: Due to the COVID-19, this musollah is temporarily closed with immediate effect.)