- Musollah is located in the restaurant for staff and customers. Prayer mat is provided, please bring your own telekung. Ablution area provided for muslimin. Ablution for muslimah can be done in the female toilet nearby.
- At 4th level, between the library and Coslab, there is a door that leads to the staircase (prayer area). Prayer rugs available, but you have to bring your own telekung. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet.
- Musollah is on Level 3, staircase landing at exit door next to fire hose reel. Open a blue door with a signage stating “Staircase 3”. Slippers, sejadah and telekung are provided. For ablution, go to the toilet nearby.
- There is a musollah for muslimah and muslimin at level 2 of Cintech I. There is an ablution area inside, slippers are provided. Please remove your footwear upon entering and place them on the open shoe cabinet. Prayer mats and telekung are provided. Please turn off the lights just before leaving.
- Musollah is at the carpark (level B1). Take the blue door leading to the staircase that leads to level 1 behind the loading/unloading bay.
- There is a shared musollah for restaurant patrons only. For assistance, please ask the Muslim staff.
- There is an unofficial prayer area There is near to Jalan Kayu The Prata Cafe (#B1-19) in Fusionopolis. You will see an Exit sign on the left, leading to a grey door 'Stair G'. Push the door leading to 'Stair G' and you will be at the unofficial prayer area which is shared for muslimah and muslimin. There is a prayer mat and qibla sign available. Please bring your own telekung.
- Level 2, East wing lift lobby/staircase just walk straight and turn right. Turn left at the pantry at the toilet sign. Turn right at the end of the corridor and you will be able to see the Musollah sign. Telekung and prayer mats are provided. Separate musollah for muslimah (back) and muslimin (front). Ablution is next to the ladies toliet next to the other side of the corridor.
- Musollah located at level 2. It's exactly on top of aliff restaurant. Go up via stairs just beside Aliff Restaurant. Upon reaching level 2, turn right. There is no separation for men and women (ie. shared musollah). Ablutions can be taken at Aliff's restroom. Prayer mats & sejadah available. The space can accommodate around 10 pax.
- Musollah is at Staircase 4 at Level 2 from Lobby B. Walk to Lobby B (further away from the carpark gantry). Walk up the stairs to lift lobby B. Take the lift to Level 2. Once you exit the lift, turn left. You will see a childcare centre. Turn left again at the corridor just before the childcare centre. This will lead you to the door that goes to Staircase 4. Once through the door at Staircase 4, walk down 2 flights of stairs. The musollah is just behind the wooden door. This is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mats, telekung and slippers are provided. Wudhu can be taken at the toilet on Level 2 (upon getting out of the lift, instead of turning left to the childcare centre, turn right instead).
- Musollah is at Lift lobby A, level 4. You will see the sign as you turn left towards the Staff Cafeteria. You will need a key for the ablution room. The key is located in the room. The prayer room is segregated for Muslimin and Muslimah.
- Musollahis located at NTUC Fairprice Hub Level 8 (end of carpark). Use Lift Lobby A. Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Wudhu can be done at the nearby ablution area with the hose.
(UPDATE 18/09/2020: We have been informed by the Events Management that this musollah is only for internal staff and not open to public)
- Musollah is located under the travellator next to the carpark at level B2. Take the travellator in front of Eu Yan Sang down to B2 and turn left. Walk past the trolley bay and the 2 parking lots (parallel parking). Just before the first pillar (with the purple area paint/firehose reel), turn left. There is a separate musollah (a room) for muslimah when walking straight then turn right. Ablution can be done at the ablution area ahead.
- There is an prayer room at Jurong Town Hall at JTC on the fifth floor. You will need to register at lobby to access the lift. Take the lift to the 5th floor, once you exit from lift turn left. You will pass the prayer room for muslimin on the left side before the toilet. For muslimah, after exiting from lift turn left walk to the end and turn left again and the prayer room for muslimah at the end of corner. The prayer room is spacious and comfortable and separate for ladies and gents. Prayer mat, telekung, sandals are provided. Ablution can be done at the nearest toilet.
(UPDATE 29/01/2024: We have been informed that the musollah has been moved to level 4 and it is shared by both genders)
- Equinix Building. West side 3rd floor. Musollah is just by the mid stairways in between level 3 & 4. Sejadah is provided and also there is an arrow sign on the ceiling indicating the qiblat direction.
- Musollah is located on Level 2 behind #02-33/34. Next to the toilet and beside Lobby C. Push the door leading to Staircase D. Turn right and proceed to the end. Ablution place inside.
- Look for a muslim staff at the counter and ask for the key to the prayer room. The staff will lead you to Level 1, First Aid Room where the Prayer Room is. Prayer mat and telekung is provided.
– Ask for the key to the Musollah from the staff at the counter. The staff shall lead you to Level 1, First Aid Room. Prayer mat & prayer outfit (telekung) for ladies included.
- There are 2 Musollahs at Staircase A. One between level 1 & 2 and the second one is between level 3 and 4. Ablution can be done at level 1 (on the left of the lift lobby).
- From the entrance facing the grandstand field, follow the sign to Hao Mart (turn left then right and the Musollah will be located on your right). The musollah is separated for muslimah and muslimin with prayer mats and sejadah provided. Wudhu can be performed in the nearby toilet.
- Please note that this is an unofficial prayer corner. Look for the prayer corner is located on level 1, near to shop Signature Koi, near the lift exit. The alleyway is near the multiple ATMs.There is 1 set of telekung available. Please bring your own prayer mat.
- This place is only available for Friday prayers. The Friday prayers is led by an Imam from MUIS, and is mainly for the foreign worker community in Tuas. The sermon will be in English.
- There is a separate musollah for muslimah and muslimin for restaurant patrons. Prayer mats and telekung are provided. There is also an ablution area as well. Please check with the staff for assistance.