AL-AZHAR RESTAURANT (Cheong Chin Nam Road, S599736)
- Musollah is located in the restaurant for staff and customers. Prayer mat is provided, please bring your own telekung. Ablution area provided for muslimin. Ablution for muslimah can be done in the female toilet nearby.
BIG BOX (BESIDE JEM) (Venture Ave, S608521)
- From JEM (M&S), use the linkway top get to Big Box. Take the escalator on your right. Go all the way down till you see a door. When you exit from the escalator, you will see a carpark. Walk towards the green downhill thingy and you will see a sign that says Musollah. Walk towards it, you will see a corridor where the Musollah is located. Males on the left side and females on the right side.
(UPDATE 19/10/2019: We have been informed that the big box musollah no longer exists).
BUKIT PANJANG PLAZA (Jelebu Road, S677743)
- At 4th level, between the library and Coslab, there is a door that leads to the staircase (prayer area). Prayer rugs available, but you have to bring your own telekung. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet.
*BUKIT BATOK DRIVING CENTRE (Bukit Batok West Avenue 5, S659085)
– Surau is on Level 3, staircase landing at exit door next to fire hose reel. Open a blue door with a signage stating “Staircase 3”. Slippers, sejadah and telekung are provided. For ablution, go to the toilet nearby.
CIVIL SERVICE COLLEGE (North Buona Vista Rd, S275983)
- Musollah is at the carpark (level B1). Take the blue door leading to the staircase that leads to level 1 behind the loading/unloading bay.
GERMAN CENTRE (International Business Park, S248646)
– Basement carpark next to motorcycle parking lot (security restroom). If the room is locked, look for security staff at information counter. For ablution, go outside the room.
HABIB FAMILY RESTAURANT BUKIT BATOK (374 Bukit Batok Street 31, HDB, S650374)
- Musollah located at level 2. It's exactly on top of aliff restaurant. Go up via stairs just beside Aliff Restaurant. Upon reaching level 2, turn right. There is no separation for men and women (ie. shared musollah). Ablutions can be taken at Aliff's restroom. Prayer mats & sejadah available. The space can accommodate around 10 pax.
HAW PAR TECHNOCENTRE (401 Commonwealth Dr, S149598)
- Musollah is at Staircase 4 at Level 2 from Lobby B. Walk to Lobby B (further away from the carpark gantry). Walk up the stairs to lift lobby B. Take the lift to Level 2. Once you exit the lift, turn left. You will see a childcare centre. Turn left again at the corridor just before the childcare centre. This will lead you to the door that goes to Staircase 4. Once through the door at Staircase 4, walk down 2 flights of stairs. The musollah is just behind the wooden door. This is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mats, telekung and slippers are provided. Wudhu can be taken at the toilet on Level 2 (upon getting out of the lift, instead of turning left to the childcare centre, turn right instead).
IMM BUILDING (Jurong East Street 21, S609601)
– Musollah is at Lift lobby A, level 4.
You will see the sign as you turn left towards the Staff Cafeteria. You will need a key for the ablution room. The key is located in the room. The prayer room is segregated for Muslimin and Muslimah.
ITE COLLEGE WEST (Choa Chu Kang Grove, S688236)
- (UPDATE 01/01/2019: We were told that the musollah at Blk 1 lvl 1 is no longer available) Alternatively, prayers can be perform at blk 2 level 1 staircase where a prayer space has been made. A black tape is placed as an indication of the prayer space. Sejadah and telekung are to be brought by your own as its not provided. For kiblat,find your own as there is no kiblat indication. For muslimin, wudhu can be made just outside the stairs (turn right and walk straight) and you will see just one tap. For muslimah, wudhu can be done in the nearest toilet.
JOO KOON NTUC FAIRPRICE HUB (Joo Koon Cir, S629116)
- Musollah is located at NTUC Fairprice Hub Level 8 (end of carpark). Use Lift Lobby A. Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Wudhu can be done at the nearby ablution area with the hose. (UPDATE 18/09/2020: We have been informed by the Events Management that this musollah is only for internal staff and not open to public)
JURONG POINT (Jurong West Central 2, S648886)
- Musollah is located under the travelator next to the carpark at level B2. Take the travellator in front of Eu Yan Sang down to B2 and turn left. Walk past the trolley bay and the 2 parking lots (parallel parking). Just before the first pillar (with the purple area paint/firehose reel), turn left. There is a separate musollah (a room) for muslimah when walking straight then turn right.
Ablution can be done at the ablution area ahead.
MEDIACORP CAMPUS (Stars Avenue, S138507)
- Equinix Building. West side 3rd floor.
Musollah is just by the mid stairways in between level 3 & 4.
Sejadah is provided and also there is an arrow sign on the ceiling indicating the qiblat direction.
NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (Nanyang Avenue, S639798)
Link to NTU musollah map
NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC (Clementi Rd, S599489)
- Musollahs are listed here:
- Blk 40 Level 6 staircase
- HMS Level 6
- Blk 50 Level 4
- Blk 37 Level 6 staircase
- Stadium Blk 18 Level 3
- Convention Centre level 1 near entrance.
QUEENSWAY SHOPPING CENTRE (Alexandra Road, S149053)
– Musollah is located on Level 2 behind #02-33/34. Next to the toilet and beside Lobby C. Push the door leading to Staircase D. Turn right and proceed to the end. Ablution place inside.
SAKURA INTERNATIONAL BUFFET @ CLEMENTI WOODS (Clementi Road, S129781)
- Musollah is for customers. praying mats, telekung and even chairs are made available.
SINGAPORE DISCOVERY CENTRE (Upper Jurong Road, S638365)
– Look for a muslim staff at the counter and ask for the key to the prayer room. The staff will lead you to Level 1, First Aid Room where the prayer room is. Prayer mat and telekung is provided.
SINGAPORE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (SIM) (Clementi Road, S599490)
– Musollah is located below staircase 24 in block A, beside Lecture Room 1.10. Slipper provided and for ablution go to the toilet nearby.
*SINGAPORE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (University of Buffalo) (Namly Avenue, S267616)
- Main building where the auditoriums are situated. There is a door next to the ladies toilet which will lead to a small space, used for prayers. Toilets can be found beside the auditorium (the upper floor auditoriums). No sejadah or telekong.
SINGAPORE SCIENCE CENTRE (Science Centre Road, S609081)
–Ask for the key to the musollah from the staff at the counter. The staff shall lead you to Level 1, First Aid Room. Prayer mat & prayer outfit (telekung) for ladies included.
TECHNOPRENEUR CENTRE (Ayer Rajah Crescent, S139964)
- There are 2 musollahs at Staircase A. One between level 1 & 2 and the second one is between level 3 and 4. Ablution can be done at level 1 (on the left of the lift lobby).
THE GRANDSTAND/ TURF CITY (200 Turf Club Rd, S287994)
- From the entrance facing the grandstand field, follow the sign to Haomart (turn left then right and the musollah will be located on your right). The musollah is separated for muslimah and muslimin with prayer mats and sejadah provided. Wudhu can be performed in the nearby toilet.
THE STAR VISTA (Vista Exchange Green, S138617)
- Please note that this is an unofficial prayer corner. Look for the prayer corner is located on level 1, near to shop Swee Lee and SOL, near the lift exit. The alleyway is near the multiple ATMs.There is 1 prayer mat and cardboard boxes there for use. Please bring your own telekung.
TUAS SOUTH RECREATION CENTRE (12 Tuas Ave 13)
- This place is only available for Friday prayers. The Friday prayers is led by an Imam from MUIS, and is mainly for the foreign worker community in Tuas. The sermon will be in English.