739 NORTH BRIDGE RD (North Bridge Rd, S198707)
- Noah Travel & Tours has been kind enough to create a temporary prayer area at 739 North Bridge Road (near to Masjid Sultan) during this COVID19 period. (UPDATE 26/11/2020: This musollah is no longer available)
ADELPHI (Coleman Street, S179803)
- Level 3. Look for “Exit” sign next to unit #03-09. Enter exit door (Staircase 2) and enter another door and proceed straight. Prayer place is located under the staircase. Slippers are provided and for ablution, go to the toilet nearby. Prayer mats and telekung are also available.
ASIA SQUARE TOWER 1 (Marina View, S018960)
- Musollah is on level 4 of the carpark. Take the ramp at level 4 up and walk towards lot 3 (yellow zone).
AXA TOWER (Shenton Way, S06881)
- Musollah is located at B2.
Take lift to B2 and take car park lift 25/26 to B2. It is at Staircase 5 at the VIP Yellow Zone area of carpark.
BULKHAUL HOUSE (Beach Road, S169688)
- Surau available at 67 Beach Road
#02-02; inside Vivafit Gym.
For females only.
Washroom & wudhu place available.
Sejadah and telekung provided. Please ask for permission by the Vivafit Gym staff.
CENTINNIAL TOWER (Temasek Avenue, S039190)
- Take the lift in centennial to Level B1. use the left Exit door. At the end of the carpark on the right towards Lot 27, you will see a surau available for muslimin and muslimah.
CITY SQUARE MALL (Kitchener Rd, S208539)
- This unofficial prayer area (not managed by City Square Mall) is located on level 4. Take the lift or escalator up to Level 4, look for the staircase between Red Top and Food Republic.
Upon taking the escalator between Red Top and Food Republic, turn right. There will be a door with the sign "Rubbish chute" and on the left is the staircase where the unofficial prayer place is located. Please bring your own sejadah and telekung. No qibla is indicated. To bring your own compass or use the qibla app.
Ablution can be done at the nearby toilet. The nearest would be on level 3 between The Spa Lon and Elo.
CLARKE QUAY CENTRAL (Eu Tong Sen St, S059817)
- Musollah located on the 2nd floor, next to Lumine. Sign on the door says 'Office/Musollah'. Separate musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Ablution can be perform at the ablution area. Sejadah provided.
CLIFFORD CENTRE (Raffles Place, S048621)
– Musollah is on Level 6, carpark behind lot 8. Use carpark lift beside escalator behind Fuji Film shop. The musollah is shared between men and women. Ablution place is just outside on the left.
DUO GALLERIA (7 Fraser St, S189356)
- A prayer room is available on the first level. Look out for the musollah sign. Separate prayer rooms for muslimah and muslimin and wudhu areas are available. Sejadah and telekung are provided. [Video] (UPDATE 21/06/2020: Unfortunately, we have been informed that this musollah is temporarily closed during this COVID19 period)
ENVIRONMENT BUILDING (Scotts Road, S228231)
– Level 25., West Wing Lobby. At level 25 (highest level lift can go), take stairs to level 26 and open the Musollah door. Separate wudhu area for men and women. (UPDATE 24/05/2018: Unfortunately, we have been informed that this musollah is only for staff and no longer publicly accessible)
FAIRMONT HOTEL SINGAPORE (Bras Basah Rd, S189560)
- The prayer room is located on the left side of the corridor passage outside the Asian Market Cafe at Level 2 Fairmont Hotel. Ablution at the toilet and prayer garment is provided. A separate prayer room for males is available across a narrow hall next to ladies.
FURAMA CITY CENTRE (Eu Tong Sen Street, S059804)
– Surau is on Lobby level, just beside the toilet and Tiffany Cafe and Restaurant. Request the staff from the reception area to unlock the room. They provide telekong for muslimah and there is a convenient ablution place inside the room.
FURAMA HOTEL (RIVERFRONT) (Havelock Rd, S169633)
- Surau is on Level 3 beside Kintamani Indonesian Restaurant. In the direction towards the toilet, head to the end of the corridor where a marked door leads to a small room. Do note that the space can be tight for two people so you might need to wait for your turn to pray. Prayer mats and telekung are available for use. A small wash area is available inside the room itself for ablution
GLENEAGLES HOSPITAL (Napier Road, S258500)
- Level 2. From the main entrance need to take the spiral staircase up to the second floor. Turn left and follow the corridor to the end and another left. Take the stairwell on right down to level 1.
GARDENS BY THE BAY (Marina Gardens Dr, S018953)
- Musollah is located next to Texas Chicken at the Supertree Food Hall, marked by a white door labelled “Authorised Personnel Only” which leads to a shared musollah that can fit up to 5 people. Prayer mats and telekung, as well as slippers to share for ablution, are available for use. Ablution are to be taken at nearest toilet located on the extreme left side of the Supertree Food Hall. (UPDATE 15/04/2018: We have been informed that this musollah is available only to staff)
GOODWOOD PARK HOTEL (Scotts Road, S228221)
- Level B1, carpentry/engineering workshop. Walk to valet parking booth, there is a door leading to steps going down to B1. For ablution, go upstairs near vehicle washing bay/rear entrance of Gordon Grill kitchen.
GOLDEN SHOE CAR PARK AND MARKET STREET FOOD CENTRE (Market Street, S048940)
- Nearest mosque is Masjid Moulana Mohammad Ali (Raffles Place), about 5 minutes walk.
GRAND HYATT SINGAPORE (Scotts Road, S228211)
- Level 1, carpark (same level as Straits Kitchen). Go to the left of Straits Kitchen and walk past the lift lobby, towars the carpark (Terrace Wing). There is a convenient washroom for ablution. Room for prayer is located next to it. They provide telekong for muslimah. Please ask staff for assistance. <Video>
HDB HUB (Lor 6 Toa Payoh, S310470)
There is a musollah at level 11 of the East Wing Office Tower. At the Propnex entrance, turn right and walk in straight all the way towards #01-60/61/62. Then turn left at the corner. When you see the staircase SB2 on your right, immediately turn left and walk straight till you see #11-50 where the musollah is.
It is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Telekong, prayer mats and slippers are provided. (UPDATE 10/05/2021: We have been informed that this is no longer open to public. Based on Propnex's management decision, only Propnex agents / Staff are allowed to enter the premises. Any clients of agents have to be accompanied by an agent.)
HONG LEONG BUILDING (Raffles Quay, S048581, next to Lau Pat Sat)
– Musollah is located at the carpark on Level 5 & 7. Take lift from main lobby and go towards car park. Toilet on the lift level. Prayer place is at corner and ablution place is nearby. If lost, you can get help from any of the Malay drivers there.
INTERNATIONAL PLAZA (Anson Road, S079903)
- Level 7, carpark. Take carpark lift 19 and 20 near to the Watsons store. Upon exiting the lift lobby on level 7 and facing the carpark, turn right, there is a small corner on the left of Staircase G which is the musollah. Sejadah, slippers and telekong are provided. No toilet on the same level, so either can use the toilet on level 1, 6 & 8 for ablution.
KALLANG WAVE MALL (Stadium Place, S397628)
- The musollah is located at the toilet exit near to NTUC Fairprice Xtra (#01-29). There is an ATM beside it. Just walk in the direction to the toilet. The musollah is a shared one for muslimah and muslimin. Telekung and prayer mats are provided. Wudhu can be done at the toilet on the left of the Internal Exit Passageway 1 door.
KK WOMEN’S AND CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL (Bukit Timah Road, S229899)
- Basement 1, Women's Tower. At a staircase landing after entering a door just left of the Women’s 24-Hour Clinic. Slippers, sejadah and telekong are available. For ablution, go to the toilet nearby.
KUBLAI KHAN INTERNATIONAL & MONGOLIAN BBQ @ PARK MALL (Penang Rd, S238459)
- Surau is available, just ask the staff but we are not sure whether it is only for customers.
LASALLE COLLEGE OF THE ARTS (McNally Street, S187940)
- Musollah is located at the corners of B2 carpark. For muslimah, there is a room near motorcycle parking lot (Block E lift lobby), for muslimins, it is at the opposite corner near to the bicycle area (Block F lift lobby). Prayer mat, telekong provided. Ablution area is nearby as well or can be done at the nearest toilet.
LUCKY PLAZA (Orchard Road, S238863)
- Surau is located on level 8 car park, accessible via cargo lift near to the security office. At level 8, take a left turn, walking through to the end of the carpark where the resting area is. Look out for lots 434 and 435 and the musollah is right next to it! Prayer mats and telekung available. Do take your ablution at the toilet nearby on level 8.
MARINA MANDARIN HOTEL (6 Raffles Boulevard, S039594)
- Surau is available for Aquamarine guests. Sejadah and telekung provided. Please ask staff for assistance.
MARINA SQUARE (Raffles Boulevard, S039594)
- The prayer room is located at Carpark Basement 1 (Small partition room).
1. If you are just outside the building, look for Qiqi restaurant and take the escalator, on its right, down to B1 car park
2. Alternatively, if u are inside the building, orientate yourself by standing between coffee bean cafe and manhattan fish restaurant. There is an escalator in between. Take the escalator down to B1 carpark.
3. You should find yourself in the Green zone area of the Carpark. Look for lot 67. The musollah is a stone throw away.
4. The prayer room has space for both males and females. For ablution, go to the toilet on level 1 for females on level B1 for males.
MARINA BAY FINANCIAL CENTRE TOWER 1 (Marine Blvd, S018981)
- Mussollah is located on Level 21 of Tower 1, which is available via access pass (which you can get from the reception from level 1).
Once you leave the lift at level 21, walk to the carpeted area and turn left, walk past the mail room and turn left again. There are separate rooms for muslim and muslimah and each room is fully equiped with sejadah, kain and taps in the room as well. This room is only for staff.
MARINA ONE EAST TOWER (7 Straits View, S018936)
- 1) Take the lift from the East Tower to B2.
2) Exit and walk straight till u see an intersection and Myeongdong shop, then turn right.
3) Follow the path straight. Past Nail Bliss the Dining commune area, keep heading straight till you see the musollah sign.
Wudhu facilities and sejadah are provided.
MASJID ANGULIA (Serangoon Rd, S218099)
While the Masjid Angulia is undergoing renovations, there is a temporary musollah set up. Just follow the green signs to the Masjid Angulia Office. The musollah is on the left (grey door).
It is air-conditioned with telekung and sejadah provided with separate musollah and wudhu areas for muslimah and muslimin. (UPDATE 22/10/2020: The renovations at Masjid Angulia is complete.)
MOUNT ALVERNIA HOSPITAL (Thomson Road, S574623)
- Opposite the registration counter, a small room called 'Quiet Room' specially reserved for Muslims to do their prayers. Please ask Muslim staff for assistance.
(UPDATE 13/09/2018: We have been informed that the 'Quiet Room' no longer exists.)
MOUNT ELIZABETH NOVENA HOSPITAL (Irrawaddy Rd, S329563)
- Musollah is located at the hospital lobby near to Guardian Pharmacy or after Starbucks Coffee. There is a Muslimin and Muslimah prayer room, ablution tap and slippers available in the room. Telekun, sejadah and al-quran is available.
NATIONAL STADIUM (Stadium Dr, S397629)
- There is an unofficial prayer area is a discreet corner between gate 18 & 19. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet (recommended to use the one closer to gate 19 as it is less smelly). Please bring your own telekong and prayer mat. The nearest musollah is at Kallang Wave Mall.
OCBC CENTRE (Chulia Street, S049513)
- Nearest mosque is Masjid Moulana Mohammad Ali (Raffles Place, S048624), about 5 minutes walk.
OCEAN BUILDING (Collyer Quay, S049315)
- B1 and B2 carpark.
For exact location please ask Security guard at Ocean Building ground floor
(UPDATE 02/01/2020: We have been informed by the security guard that this musollah no longer exists. To go to either Clifford Centre musollah or Masjid Moulana)
ORCHARD HOTEL (Orchard Road, S238879)
– Basement 3 carpark. Take the lift from the Orchard Hotel to basement 3. Turn right and walk towards the ramp going downwards. Just before the ramp, turn right and walk to lot 71. The musollah is located behind lot 71. Ablution place outside the room non-conditioned and ablution can be done just outside the room.
OUB CENTRE (Raffles Place, S048616)
- Nearest mosque is Masjid Moulana Mohammad Ali (Raffles Place, S048624), about 5 minutes walk.
PENINSULA SHOPPING CENTRE / EXCELSIOR HOTEL (Coleman Street, S179805)
– Surau is at the Basement 1. Walk straight then turn right at Tshirts Centre and take the connector to Excelsior Shopping Centre. Turn left (on seeing the Guitar Shop) and walk straight till you see the toilets (place for ablution). Then turn right and walk about 10 metres till you see The Hair Affairs. Opposite The Hair Affairs is a door leading to Staircase 1. The musollah is located there. Muslimin is on the ground floor staircase including 1 more flight of stairs up while the muslimah area is 1 more flight of stairs further up. Prayer mats, telekung and slippers are provided.
PENINSULA PLAZA (North Bridge Road, S179098)
– Nearest mosque is Masjid Dawoodi Bohra (Burhani) (Hill Street, S179364), about 5 minutes walk. (Note: It is a “Syiah” follower mosque).
PLAZA SINGAPURA (Orchard Road, S238839)
- Musollah at Plaza Singapura new wing. Level 4 staircase landing, in front of Le Coq Sportif store with no kiblat sign. There is another musollah located at the smoking stairs lobby near to one market which has kiblat signs. Need to bring mats and telekung. (UPDATE 05/03/2019: We have been informed that this musollah no longer exists.)
RAFFLES CITY SHOPPING CENTRE (North Bridge Road, S179103)
- To get to the musollah, find Warehouse, a women’s clothing store, on the 2nd floor of the mall – it’s in front of one of the escalators. Walk down the hallway between Warehouse and G2000. Signs above the doors denote which gender their rooms are allocated to.
Nearby malls and shops: CityLink Mall, Peninsula Plaza, Peninsula Shopping Centre, Funan DigitaLife Mall, Chijmes, Raffles Hotel Arcade.
RAYZ BISTRO (100 Selegie Road, S188308)
- The prayer room is located on the 3rd floor and prayer mats and telekung are provided. Ablution room is mixed and public is welcome according to information that we received until further notice from Rayz Bistro itself.
REGENT HOTEL (Cuscaden Road, S249715)
- This shared musollah is at the carpark on Basement 2, made accessible from outside of the building by a staircase. The prayer room is open for all but its small space limits 3 to 4 people at any one time. Prayer mats and telekung are available for use.
(UPDATE 30/08/2018: We have been notified by the PR team that this musollah is meant for Regeant staff only, not for hotel guests and public)
REGIONAL LANGUAGE CENTRE (RELC Building) (Orange Groove Road, S258352)
– Level 11, in front of the lift. Both the lifts in RELC are side by side. Look for a sign that states “PRAYER ROOM”. Ablution place and telekong available.
REPUBLIC PLAZA ( Raffles Place, S048619)
- A prayer corner is located at car park level 2, just beside “Reserved Parking“. Separate musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Toilet avaible for ablution. Prayer mates provided, please bring your own telekung.
RENDEZVOUS HOTEL (Bras Basah Road, S189559)
– Basement 1 carpark. From outside, after seeing Turkish Kitchen, go in by the entrance. Walk straight to the left for the lift to basement 1. Walk straight ahead, will find a tap that is located opposite 2 doors. Beside it, there is a label indication prayer room. For ablution, use the tap. (UPDATE 30/03/19: We have been informed that this musollah no longer exists)
ROYAL PLAZA ON SCOTTS (Scotts Road, S228220)
– At ground level, proceed to the reception area and turn right and look for the exit door that states “To Surau and Carpark”. Enter the door and go up the staircase. You will see a room on left which states “Surau/Prayer Room”. Prayer mats and telekung are available. The ablution place is inside.
(UPDATE 02/08/2018: We have been informed that this surau has been relocated to the second floor. To get there, take the staircase on the right upon reaching the lobby or lift (on the right). Separate surau for muslimah and muslimin and wudhu area provided within each room.)
SHAW HOUSE LIDO (Orchard Rd, S238868)
- The musollah is on level 10. Go to Shaw House Main Lift Lobby [ nearby a Nike store] and go to Level 10. Turn left to Staircase B after exiting the lift. The musollah is located in the staircase area. Toilet is on the right after exiting the lift. There are 2 pairs of slippers/sandals for use.
SHAW TOWERS (Beach Rd, S189702)
- Level 12 staircase, please bring your own sejadah and telekong to pray.
SHERATON TOWERS SINGAPORE HOTEL (Scotts Road, S228230, near Newton MRT)
- Basement 4, carpark. Take the carpark lift from lobby. There are 2 prayer rooms for males and females located beside the washroom. Slippers and telekong are available.
SINGAPORE CONFERENCE HALL (Shenton Way, S068810)
– Nearest mosque is Masjid Haji Muhammed Salleh (Palmer Road, S079424), about 10 minutes walk.
SINGAPORE FLYER (Raffles Ave, S039803)
- The musollah is located at West Promenade Level 1 (opposite DBS ATM/AXS machines). For assistance in utilising the Prayer Room, please approach our friendly staff at the Guest Services Lounge on Level 1.
SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY (SMU) (Victoria Street, S188065)
- SMU T-junction (underground area just outside Bras Basah MRT Station Exit B or C), walk through a corridor just beside OCBC Frank and the stairs. Walk pass the Mrs Wong Kwok Leong Student Wellness Centre and the Cosy Haven. At the end of the corridor, you will see the entrance of the musollah on your left. Prayer mats and telekong provided. Ablution can be done at the nearby toilets. (Student/Staff matric card is required for access)
SLF BUILDING (510 Thomson Rd, S298135)
- Prayer corner available at SLF Building. It is located at the carpark. Prayer mat provided, bring your own telekong and sejadah. Wudhu can be taken at a nearby toilet.
SUNTEC CITY (Temasek Boulevard, S038983)
- SUNTEC City Tower 2, Level one. Look for Reebonz on #01-496/497/498/499, North Atrium. Walk towards the exit on the right of Reebonz. There will be a Musollah sign on the pillar and green footsteps on the floor leading to the Turn left till you see a green wall, the musollah for muslimah and muslimins are separated by a partition. There is a wudhu/ablution area at the nearest toilet, on the right of the Exit. Sejadah and telekung are provided. (UPDATE (09/07/2018): We have been informed that this musollah is no longer available.)
- SUNTEC City Tower 3, Level 3, East Atrium. Look out for Singpost, #03-383. On the left of Singpost, follow the corridor (and sign leading to the Musollah), there is a musollah on the left turn separated by green curtains. Wudhu/ablution can be taken at the nearest toilet. Sejadah and telekung are provided.
<Video>. (UPDATE 30/08/2020: We have been informed that the musollah is currently closed during this COVID period)
SWISSOTEL THE STAMFORD (Stamford Road, S178882)
- Musollah is on Level 2. Enter main lobby and proceed to the right side escalator and go up to level 2 and turn to the right. There are 2 small male and female musollahs which are separated. For ablution, go to the toilet nearby.
TAKASHIMAYA SHOPPING CENTRE (Orchard Road, S238873)
- Musollah is on Basement 1. Proceed towards the public toilet and staff reporting entrance and go straight to the washing bay after the toilet. There is a small room that states “Store” for prayer. Ablution place outside the room. Telekong and slippers are available. Please note that is is only for Muslim staff, not for public use. Public has been advised to go to Al-Falah mosque instead which is about 7-10 min walk away.
TAN TOCK SENG HOSPITAL (Jalan Tan Tock Seng, S308433)
- A&E, Level B1. The surau near to the ambulance emergency drop off point past the A&E counter. Please ask Muslim staff for assistance. (Update 27/06/2019: We have been advised that public is not allowed, this is only for staff)
- Doctors Lounge, Level 4 (Only for staff access)
THE HALIA (Cluny Rd, S259569)
- Musollah is available for patrons. Prayer mats are provided and a small wudhu area for ablution as well. Please bring your own telekung for prayers. Please ask staff for assistance.
THOMSON MEDICAL CENTRE (Thomson Road, S307677)
- Level 6. Exit lift, turn right and proceed to the end. Enter an Exit door that stated “Lift & Toilet”. Proceed straight and turn left and there is a small room for prayer stated “Prayer Room”. Male and female cubicle provided and slipper and telekong available. Ablution place at handicap toilet nearby.
THE ARCADE (11 Collyer Quay, S049317)
- Surau is available on Level 4
UNITED SQUARE (Thomson Road, S307591)
– Previous musollah has been removed. An unofficial prayer area would be Level 5A car park. Take lift to carpark to Level 5A, walk to the right most corner of the carpark, there is an area where cleaners rest. Bring your own sejadah and telekung. For ablution, use any toilet within the mall before taking the lift up to level 5A.
UOB PLAZA 1 AND 2 (Raffles Place, S048624)
- Nearest mosque is Masjid Moulana Mohammad Ali (Raffles Place, S048624), about 5 minutes walk.
WISMA ATRIA SHOPPING CENTRE (Orchard Road, S238877)
– Musollah is on Level 7, staircase area. Use yellow lift (Service Lift 9) near to Isetan up to level 7 carpark. Once outside the lift, turn left and proceed straight to the end of carpark (towards lot 123 and 124). Take the concealed path behind lot 123 on the right and it will lead to a “Fire Exit/Staircase 2” door. Open the door and you will see the staircase area converted to musollah. Sejadah and telekong are available. There is a small white ceramic basin with tap outside the door for ablution. <Video>
Credits to Our Musollah for the map of musollahs in the Orchard area