CAFEELA SEAFOOD RESTAURANT (Jalan Kayu, S799481)
- Musollah located on the second floor of Cafeela Restaurant. The entrance of this Musollah is by the staircase with the metal gate, just walk up and you will reach the place.
Prayer mats and telekung are provided.
KHOO TECK PUAT HOSPITAL (Yishun Central, S768828)
- From the main drop off point, walk towards Tower B at KTPH. Go to the lift lobby between the learning centre and Ward Visitor Registration Centre which leads to W46 to W106.
There is are 2 unofficial prayer areas on each floor from floors 5 to 10.
1. The waiting area between both wards, just outside the toilet
2. Wards 56, 66, 76, 86, 96 and 106
NEX ( 23 Serangoon Central, S556083)
- This is an unofficial surau to pray at NEX shopping centre.
Go to level 4r (rooftop). Find the goods lift lobby near to the library. Find the emergency staircase. Once you go inside it, there would be an arrow pointing the kiblah.
You need to bring your own prayer garments and sejadah.
(UPDATE 19/12/2019: We have been informed that the unofficial prayer place does not exist anymore/no longer accessible as they have locked the staircases. The door will only open when there is a fire alarm. Suggestion is to perform prayers at a discreet corner at a staircase at level 4 where there is little traffic so that we will not pose as an obstruction)
SENGKANG GENERAL HOSPITAL (Sengkang E Way, S544886)
- The musollah is just behind Koufu. Go past Koufu, follow the sign leading towards the toilet. Opposite the male & female toilets are the handicap toilet and a door (on the left). Go through those doors and you will see a separate Quiet Room for muslimin and muslimah. Wudhu can be done in the ablution area within the musollah. Prayer mats and telekung are provided.
(UPDATE 15/03/2020: Due to the COVID-19, this musollah is temporarily closed with immediate effect.)
SERANGOON JUNIOR COLLEGE (Upper Serangoon Road, S534768)
- 3rd level staircase landing, behind one of the older Lecture Theaters. Ablution facilities, level 1 toilet beside the bookshop, use the fire hosereel.
WATERWAY POINT (83 Punggol Central, S828761)
- No official prayer room available but this is a possible place to consider for solat. Bring your own prayer mat, sejadah and telekong. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet.