- The musollah is located on level 2 and available for restaurant patrons only. At right side of the cashier, there is a unit 256A. Walk up the stairs to level 2 and take off your footwear. The ablution area is straight ahead once on the second level. Once you've taken your ablution, the prayer area is behind the staircase (you will see a clear glass) with the shared prayer room and prayer mats laid out. Prayer mats are provided. Please bring your own telekung. For assistance, please ask the staff.
- There is an unofficial prayer area at Level 4, staircase ST 09 just before the toilets near to the Kopitiam (#04-11). If you're coming from the Sengkang MRT (NE16 / STC), you can take the exit beside Old Chang Kee leading to Level 1 of Compass One or the one leading to Level 2 of Compass One. Take the escalators up to level 4, you will be able to see the Kopitiam as you make your way up. If taking the lift ,the closest lift would be PL2,PL3 or PL4 up to level 4 then Kopitiam will be diagonally across. There are 2 toilets on level 4 so please walk towards the one between Kopitiam (#04-11) and Raffles Medical (#04-09). On the way to walking to the toilet, there is a door leading to the Fire Lift Lobby which has the sign 'Lift Not In Use', push that door and there will be another door on your right leading to staircase ST 09. Push that door. The unofficial prayer area will be right in front of you. Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Please be sure to keep the items back into the bag and hang it onto the railing for the next person so that it will not obstruct the area. Ablution can be done at the toilet nearby beforehand.
(UPDATE 25/07/2022: We have been informed that the prayer items and qibla sign have been removed from the unofficial prayer place. You may still perform prayers here but please bring your own prayer mat and telekung. For qibla, you would have to use a Qibla app.)
- There is an unofficial prayer area in Hougang Mall, Staircase 3, level 3. It is just past the toilets, near to Popular bookstore (#03-15). Please take note that we do not recommend that you pray here if you have difficulty walking up/down stairs as you will have to walk down quite a number of flight of stairs after praying. There is a prayer mat available. For muslimah, please bring your own telekung. Ablution can be done at the nearest toilets. Once you've completed your prayers, you will need to walk all the way down to Level 1 to exit the staircase which will lead you between Koi & Mr Coconut at level 1.
- Please note the unofficial prayer area at level 4R, near to the library no longer exists. There is a new unofficial prayer area at the staircase on level 3 of the carpark. There is a Qibla sign and a prayer mat available. Please bring your own telekung. For ablution, you would have to go to the nearest toilet in NEX mall before making your way to the unofficial prayer area.
- There is a unofficial prayer area at Northshore Plaza. From LRT station Samudera (PW4) , turn right to the bridge connecting to NorthShore Plaza 1, Level 2. Turn right when you see Qiji then left. Walk towards the toilets at level 2 (beside Blackball). Please take your ablution there. Once done, on the right of the toilet is the lift lobby and door leading to Staircase 1. Push the door to Staircase 1. Walk up 2 flight of stairs and you will see the unofficial prayer area. The unofficial prayer area is shared for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mat and telekung are provided.
- The musollah is open to restaurant patrons only and located on level 1. Walk towards the door on the left of the cashier. Walk straight towards the brown door then turn right. The prayer area is on the right with the curtains. Ablution area is down the corridor on the right. Prayer mats, telekung and 1 pair of slippers are provided. For assistance, please ask the staff.
- There is a musollah available for Muslim patrons which is open daily from 1pm to 9pm. Please note that only 1 pax at any time is allowed in the musollah and please bring your own prayer mat and telekung. There is an ablution area provided.
- The musollah is located on level 4, behind the door PWD Holding Port (beside Hi-Claw), push the second door to the stairwell S2C. The shared musollah is on your right. Prayer mat and slippers are provided. Please bring your own telekung. Wudhu can be performed at the nearest toilet (beside Hi-Claw) beforehand.
(UPDATE 22/05/2022: We have tried to visit this musollah via the level 4 & level 3 and unfortunately this musollah is no longer accessible. The door is now locked unless during emergencies only)
- There is a musollah at waterway point level B2 beside Fairprice Finest (#B2-32). It’s the opposite the toilet. There are prayer mats and telekung as well. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet.