ANSON HOUSE (Anson Road, S079911)
- Level 4, carpark. A small prayer place located at the extreme end. For ablution, walk down the metal staircase.
BESTWAY BUILDING (Prince Edward Road, S079212)
– Nearest mosque is Masjid Haji Muhammed Salleh (Palmer Road, S079424), about 5 minutes walk.
CIVIL SERVICE COLLEGE (North Buona Vista Rd, S275983)
- Musollah is at the carpark (level B1). Take the blue door leading to the staircase that leads to level 1 behind the loading/unloading bay.
CYCLE & CARRIAGE – Mitsubishi Showroom (Alexandra Road, S159931)
– Level 2. Take the lift from then main lobby. Upon exiting, turn left and proceed straight to the car washing bay and locate the “M&E Room”. Proceed inside and there is a separate cubicle for males and females. Slippers are provided and the ablution place is nearby.
GARDENS BY THE BAY (Marina Gardens Dr, S018953)
- Musollah is located next to Texas Chicken at the Supertree Food Hall, marked by a white door labelled “Authorised Personnel Only” which leads to a shared musollah that can fit up to 5 people. Prayer mats and telekung, as well as slippers to share for ablution, are available for use. Ablution are to be taken at nearest toilet located on the extreme left side of the Supertree Food Hall. (UPDATE 15/04/2018: We have been informed that this musollah is available only to staff)
GHIM MOH ROAD (Ghim Moh Road, S270002)
– Block 2, void deck. The last void deck surau (Surau Ghim Moh) in Singapore, founded by the late Ustaz Munawir Bin Mohd Dzafir who passed away on 7 January 1987. Fully equipped facilities with convenient ablution place.
HARBOURFRONT CENTRE (Maritime Square, S099253)
–Nearest mosque is Masjid Temenggong Daeng Ibrahim (Telok Blangah Road, S098827), about 10 minutes walk.
IKEA ALEXANDRA (Alexandra Road, S159965)
– Musollah is located at Basement 1 carpark, underneath the escalator near to carpark lot number 250. An ablution place and segregated space for males and females are provided.
KEPPEL BAY TOWER (Harbourfront Avenue, S098632)
- Prayer corner is at Keppel Bay Tower Harbourfront, B1 Carpark. You will need to take the escalator down.
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL (Lower Kent Ridge Road, S119074)
- Main building, Level 6, 06-70 Quiet Room, next to Patient Service Centre 6. Telekong and prayer mat provided and with ablution place.
(UPDATE 29/09/2018: We have been informed that this musollah on level 6 main building no longer exists. An alternative is to go to a small nook at Level 5. Turn right when at Ward 56 (lift lobby 3) where the wheelchairs are kept. There are sejadahs, telekung and a stool available)
- Musollah is situated at the Emergency Ward near the Emergency Entrance. Turn to the RIGHT and go up the staircase. For Muslimin, proceed to the 3rd floor. For Muslimah, proceed to the 4th floor. Ask any Muslim lady working at the front counter for assistance. Prayer mats are provided but not telekong. Ablution: use the washroom on the ground floor of the Emergency Ward.
(UPDATE 30/11/2018: We have been informed that the musollah at NUH Medical Centre no longer exists.)
NATIONAL COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE (NACLI) (South Bouna Vista Road, S118176)
– Nearest mosque is Masjid Ahmad (Lorong Sarhad, S119173), about 5 minutes walk.
NOL BUILDING (Alexandra Road, S119962)
- Level 3, carpark. Go through a door that states “Music Lounge”. Once out, turn left for the prayer place and turn right for ablution place.
QUEENSWAY SHOPPING CENTRE (Alexandra Road, S149053)
– Musollah is located on Level 2 behind #02-33/34. Near to the toilet and beside Lobby C. Push the door leading to Staircase D. Turn right and proceed to the end. Ablution place inside.
SINGAPORE GENERAL HOSPITAL (Hospital Drive, S169608) – – - There is a musollah in Singapore General Hospital campus at the Houseman Canteen (opposite Academia, beside Duke-NUS) which is close to Duke-NUS and Outram Community Hospital.
You may go there via Outram Park MRT via the Purple line (Exit F) or Green line (Exit A). For the fastest and most convenient route, please take the SGH Shuttle Bus service (Orange). Please note that the Shuttle Bus Service is not available on Sundays and Public Holidays. On Sundays and Public Holidays, you will need to walk via the sheltered pavement. Please check this link for the latest SGH shuttle bus timings. (UPDATE 21/09/2020: Due to the COVID-19, this musollah is open only from 1pm to 2pm on Mondays to Fridays.)
SINGAPORE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (SIM) (Clementi Road, S599490)
– Located below staircase 24, beside Lecture Room 1.10. Slippers are provided and for ablution, go to a nearby toilet .
SOUTHPOINT (Cantonment Road, S089763)
– Basement 1, car park. Ablution place available and toilet on basement 2.
TECHNOPRENEUR CENTRE (Ayer Rajah Crescent, S139964)
- There are 2 musollahs at Staircase A. One between level 1 & 2 and the second one is between level 3 and 4. Ablution can be done at level 1 (on the left of the lift lobby).
VIVOCITY (Harbourfront Walk, S098585)
There is a musollah at staircase 27.
Route 1: > Take the escalator to level 3 Vivocity Library
> Take a left to The Pet Safari and continue towards the toilets
> Keep walking towards the toilet and the space for prayers is through door “Stair 27”.
> Take the Lift at Lobby H to the 3rd floor.
> Make a right and walk to the stairwell 27
Please bring your own sejedah and telekung.