UPDATE 08JUN2023: the musollah at Duo Galleria is now available from 12.30pm to 9pm, Monday to Saturday - excluding Sunday & Public Holiday (Credits to Sister Zati)
If you come from Bugis MRT,
1. Walk towards the Downtown Line Bugis Station, Exit E. Take the escalator up to the ground level. You will be right in front of Duo Galleria.
2. The first shop you see is Salad Stop. Walk on the path on the right, you will see a Prayer symbol on the pillar on the right. Walk about 20 meters and you will see another sign with the Prayer symbol.
3. The Musollah is just a few steps ahead after that second pillar on your left. Turn left, the musollah for muslimins is on the right while for muslimahs, it is straight ahead past the handicap toilet, turn left.
4. Ablution area is inside with sejadah and prayer mats provided.
If you come from Arab Street area,
1. Cross the junction (where North Bridge Rd and Ophir Rd intersect) and walk along North Bridge Road, Duo Towers is on the left. Walk straight ahead, past Parkview Square. After passing by Parkview square, turn left towards the MRT exit E where Duo Galleria is.
2. Follow steps 2-4 above.
P.S. You may choose to walk through the shops in Duo Towers but it is quite a long and confusing route.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.