HDB Hub Musollah
(UPDATE 10/05/2021: We have been informed that this is no longer open to public. Based on Propnex's management decision, only Propnex agents / Staff are allowed to enter the premises. Any clients of agents have to be accompanied by an agent.)
From Toa Payoh MRT, take the escalator up to Exit A.
1. You will see the bus interchange berth (on your right) and Toast Box (on your left).
2. Walk past the bus interchange, Macdonalds, The Face Shop and walk towards the HDB Hub.
3. At the HDB Hub, turn right at Delifrance.
4. Walk past Delifrance , Subway and Maybank and follow the signs to the East Wing (Office Building). You will past by The Coffee Bean and see a security office.
5. At the Security Office, turn left to the last Lift Lobby to East wing which goes to (Level 1 to Level 14).
6. Take the lift to level 11. Upon exiting the lift, turn right and walk towards Propnex. We recommend taking wudhu at the toilet which you will pass by (on your left) before proceeding to Propnex.
7. At the Propnex entrance, turn right and walk in straight all the way towards #01-60/61/62. Then turn left at the corner. When you see the staircase SB2 on your right, immediately turn left and walk straight till you see #11-50 where the musollah is.
There will be small musollah signs at the top of some of the walls along the way just in case you get lost in Propnex.
It is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Telekong, prayer mats and slippers are provided.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.