Musollah is available at Association of Muslims Professionals (AMP) on level 4. Please note that this musollah is only available during their office hours.
1. From the Pasir Ris East Community Club entrance, look out for the signs leading to lift lobby on the left (near to Pasir Ris Polyclinic) to AMP.
2. Take the lift up to level 4.
3. Upon getting off the lift at level 4, you will see AMP.
4. Use the black phone on the right of the glass doors/entrance of AMP at level 4 to call the reception/office on #05-11 and let the staff know that you would like to use the musollah. They should then click a button that would allow you into AMP.
5. Once you have entered AMP, turn right and walk straight all the way (past the toilets and Family Services room) where the musollah is.
It is a separate musollah for muslimah (on the right) and muslimin (on the left). The musollah is air-conditioned and telekung and sejadah are available. Ablution area is inside as well. Please ask staff for assistance.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.