1) Take the lift from the East Tower to B2
2) Exit and walk straight till u see an intersection and Myeongdong shop (second pic). Turn right.
3) Follow the path straight. Past Nail Bliss shop, keep heading straight till the sign in third pic.
Wudhu facilities and sejadah are provided.
1. Proceed to the Orchid Lounge main lobby (with the spiral staircase and roman statues).
2. Go down the staircase to level B1 (where Royal Plams Restaurant resides on the left side).
3. The surau is on the right hand corner (pic 4) with the grey partitions.
Prayer mats are provided in the separate musollah for males and females. No telekong provided so please bring your own. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby restroom near to the staircase.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.