There is a small shared musollah (fits 2 people) for muslimah and muslimin located at the back of the restaurant beside the toilet. Hubby & wife would be perfect or take turns. Prayer mats and telekung are provided. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet.
Contributed by Brother Bobby
There is a musollah available for restaurant patrons. Entrance of musollah is via MSCP at the back of the restaurant. Prayer mat is provided. Please bring your own telekung. Ablution area for muslimin is available. For muslimah, please take ablution in the restroom or handicap toilet. For assistance, please approach Muslim staff.
Contributed by Brother Remy
From Toa Payoh MRT, take the escalator up to Exit A.
1. You will see the bus interchange berth (on your right) and Toast Box (on your left).
2. Walk past the bus interchange, Macdonalds, The Face Shop and walk towards the HDB Hub.
3. At the HDB Hub, turn right at Delifrance.
4. Walk past Delifrance , Subway and Maybank and follow the signs to the East Wing (Office Building). You will past by The Coffee Bean and see a security office.
5. At the Security Office, turn left to the last Lift Lobby to East wing which goes to (Level 1 to Level 14).
6. Take the lift to level 11. Upon exiting the lift, turn right and walk towards Propnex. We recommend taking wudhu at the toilet which you will pass by (on your left) before proceeding to Propnex.
7. At the Propnex entrance, turn right and walk in straight all the way towards #01-60/61/62. Then turn left at the corner. When you see the staircase SB2 on your right, immediately turn left and walk straight till you see #11-50 where the musollah is.
There will be small musollah signs at the top of some of the walls along the way just in case you get lost in Propnex.
It is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Telekong, prayer mats and slippers are provided.
From the main drop off point, walk towards Tower B at KTPH. Go to the lift lobby between the learning centre and Ward Visitor Registration Centre which leads to W46 to W106.
There is are 2 unofficial prayer areas on each floor from floors 5 to 10.
1. The waiting area between both wards, just outside the toilet
2. Wards 56, 66, 76, 86, 96 and 106
To go to the unofficial praying area at waiting area between both wards, just outside the toilet..
Upon getting out of the lift, turn left. You will see the toilet sign at the top (towards ward 55/65/75/85/95/105). Follow the toilet sign and walk towards the toilet. The toilet will be on your left (ablution can be performed here) and the waiting area on your right is the unofficial praying area.
There is a qiblat sign. To being your own prayer mat and telekung for prayers.
To go to the unofficial praying area at wards 56, 66, 76, 86, 96 and 106..
Upon getting out of the lift, walk towards the ward. When you see the nurses' station, turn left/right (depending on the orientation of the ward) to the waiting area.
There is a qiblat sign. To being your own prayer mat and telekung for prayers. Ablution can be done at the nearby toilet at the ward level between the 2 wards (follow instructions above) just before going to the ward.
Do note that this is an unofficial musollah that is unbeknownst to the building's management. Hence, praying materials are not provided.
How to get there:
Musollah is located at level 4 just near the main lift lobby. Take main lift near Macdonald's to level 4. Upon exiting lift, enter the door on the left then make a right turn. Walk down the aisle towards the carpark exit door, you'll see a wheelchair assistance bay, that's where the musollah is located at. Ablution can be done at nearby toilet/nursing room. The praying area can take up to 3-5 people. Please bring your own sejadah and telekung.
Alternatively, nearest musollah is at Assyafaah Mosque.
Credits to a fellow Sister
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.