From the main entrance of Technopreneur Centre / Blk 20 Ayer Rajah Crescent,
1. Turn right and go up the staircase A. If you collect a visitor pass from the security office, you can take the lift instead. However, if you do not, the lift will not allow you to access the levels above.
2. Between level 1 and 2 (4th flight of stairs from the ground level), there will be a musollah with a prayer mat and qiblat shown.
Alternatively, you can walk further up to the staircase between level 3 and 4 where there are more prayer mats and telekung as well.
Please take ablution on level 1, on the left of the lift lobby, before coming up to the musollah.
Please note that once you have performed your prayers, you will have to walk down the stairs again as the doors on the upper levels open one-way only.
From the entrance of Civil Service College,
1. Turn left and walk towards the carpark entrance.
2. Once at the carpark entrance, turn right and walk towards the Staircase 2 (blue door) behind lot 41 and loading/unloading bay (sign says Stairs to Level 1).
3. Walk up the stairs to level 1, the shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin is located there. Slippers, prayer mat and telekung are provided. Please take ablution at the main building before coming down to the carpark. To exit, press the white button beside the door on the left.
Musollah is located at Lift lobby A, level 4.
You will see the sign as you turn left towards the Staff Cafeteria. You will need a key for the ablution room. The key is located in the room. The prayer room is segregated for Muslimin and Muslimah and has ablution rooms.
Contributed by Brother Andre and Sister Alyah
Musollah is located at NTUC Fairprice Hub Level 8 (end of carpark).
Use Lift Lobby A
Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Wudhu can be done at the nearby ablution area with the hose.
Contributed by Brother Muhd Muttakin
From Commonwealth MRT Exit A,
1. Take the lift/stairs down to the ground floor. Walk alongside the road beside the Fair Methodist Church. Hawpar Technocentre is just across the road.
2. Upon reaching Hawpar Technocentre, walk to Lobby B (further away from the carpark gantry). Walk up the stairs to lift lobby B. Take the lift to Level 2.
3. Once you exit the lift, turn left. You will see a childcare centre. Turn left again at the corridor just before the childcare centre. This will lead you to the door that goes to Staircase 4.
4. Once through the door at Staircase 4, walk down 2 flights of stairs. The musollah is just behind the wooden door.
This is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mats, telekung and slippers are provided. Wudhu can be taken at the toilet on Level 2 (upon getting out of the lift, instead of turning left to the childcare centre, turn right instead).
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.