There is a musollah located at level 2. It's exactly on top of Aliff/Habib restaurant. Go up via stairs just beside Aliff/Habib Restaurant. Upon reaching level 2, turn right. Thers is no separation for men and women (ie. shared musollah).
Ablutions can be taken at Aliff's/Habib's restroom. Prayer mats & sejadah available. The musollah can accommodate around 10 pax.
Contributed by Brother Bobby
There is a musollah for restaurant patrons and staff. It is separate for muslimah and muslimin.
At the entrance of Al-Azhar Eating Restaurant, the restaurant is separated by a metal partition (left closer to the kitchen, right side, closer to the exit.
1. Go to the left side of the metal partition (towards the kitchen), and walk towards the door (facing the entrance). It will lead you to the staircase.
2. Go up the staircase. Ablution area is on your right. Once ablution is done, walk towards the lockers, the musollah for muslimin is on your right. Prayer mat is provided.
1. Go to the left side of the metal partition (walk towards the direction of the sinks, near the end of the restaurant).
2. You will see a door with the sign 'Surau Perempuan'. The musollah for muslimah is just opposite the men's toilet. Prayer mat is provided. Please bring your own telekung. For ablution, go to the female toilet (just beside the sinks in the main restaurant).
From the main entrance of Technopreneur Centre / Blk 20 Ayer Rajah Crescent,
1. Turn right and go up the staircase A. If you collect a visitor pass from the security office, you can take the lift instead. However, if you do not, the lift will not allow you to access the levels above.
2. Between level 1 and 2 (4th flight of stairs from the ground level), there will be a musollah with a prayer mat and qiblat shown.
Alternatively, you can walk further up to the staircase between level 3 and 4 where there are more prayer mats and telekung as well.
Please take ablution on level 1, on the left of the lift lobby, before coming up to the musollah.
Please note that once you have performed your prayers, you will have to walk down the stairs again as the doors on the upper levels open one-way only.
From the entrance of Civil Service College,
1. Turn left and walk towards the carpark entrance.
2. Once at the carpark entrance, turn right and walk towards the Staircase 2 (blue door) behind lot 41 and loading/unloading bay (sign says Stairs to Level 1).
3. Walk up the stairs to level 1, the shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin is located there. Slippers, prayer mat and telekung are provided. Please take ablution at the main building before coming down to the carpark. To exit, press the white button beside the door on the left.
Musollah is located at Lift lobby A, level 4.
You will see the sign as you turn left towards the Staff Cafeteria. You will need a key for the ablution room. The key is located in the room. The prayer room is segregated for Muslimin and Muslimah and has ablution rooms.
Contributed by Brother Andre and Sister Alyah
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.