There is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin at level 2 of Cintech I.
1. From the main lobby, take the lift up to level 2.
2. Upon exiting the lift, turn left and walk past the toilets. Turn right and walk down the corridor (towards units #02-11- to #02-13) . The prayer room is the second door on the right. You will see a sign that says 'Prayer room'.
There is an ablution area inside, slippers are provided. Please remove your footwear upon entering and place them on the open shoe cabinet. Prayer mats and telekung are provided.
Please turn off the lights just before leaving.
There is a shared musollah available for restaurant patrons only.
The shared musollah is located on the left side of the stage. Prayer mats are available. Please bring your own telekung.
For ablution, please perform it at the toilet outside the restaurant.
For assistance, please reach out to the staff.
There is an unofficial prayer area near to Jalan Kayu The Prata Cafe (#B1-19) in Fusionopolis.
From One North MRT (CC23),
1. Go to exit C which leads you to B2 of Fusionopolis One
2. Take the escalator up to level B1 and turn left.
3. Look for the toilet sign and walk towards it (on your left), you will see quite a few halal restaurants along the way.
4. The toilets are just opposite Jalan Kayu The Prata Cafe (#B1-19) where you can perform you ablution.
5. Once done, walk towards Jalan Kayu The Prata Cafe (#B1-19), you will see an Exit sign on the left, leading to a grey door 'Stair G'. Push the door leading to 'Stair G' and you will be at the unofficial prayer area which is shared for muslimah and muslimin.
There is a prayer mat and qibla sign available. Please bring your own telekung.
There is a prayer room at Jurong Town Hall at JTC on the fifth floor.
You will need to register at the lobby to access the lift.
Take the lift to the 5th floor, once you exit from lift turn left.
You will pass the prayer room for muslimin on the left side before the toilet.
For muslimah, after exiting from lift turn left walk to the end and turn left again and the prayer room for muslimah at the end of corner. The prayer room is spacious and comfortable and separate for ladies and gents.
Prayer mat, telekung, sandals are provided.
Ablution can be done at the nearest toilet.
Credits to Sister Shafeena
Level 2, East wing lift lobby/staircase just walk straight and turn right. Turn left at the pantry at the toilet sign. Turn right at the end of the corridor and you will be able to see the Musollah sign. Telekung and prayer mats are provided. Separate musollah for muslimah (back) and muslimin (front). Ablution is next to the ladies toliet next to the other side of the corridor.
Contributed by Brother Irawan
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.