From the main drop off point, walk towards Tower B at KTPH. Go to the lift lobby between the learning centre and Ward Visitor Registration Centre which leads to W46 to W106.
There is are 2 unofficial prayer areas on each floor from floors 5 to 10.
1. The waiting area between both wards, just outside the toilet
2. Wards 56, 66, 76, 86, 96 and 106
To go to the unofficial praying area at waiting area between both wards, just outside the toilet..
Upon getting out of the lift, turn left. You will see the toilet sign at the top (towards ward 55/65/75/85/95/105). Follow the toilet sign and walk towards the toilet. The toilet will be on your left (ablution can be performed here) and the waiting area on your right is the unofficial praying area.
There is a qiblat sign. To being your own prayer mat and telekung for prayers.
To go to the unofficial praying area at wards 56, 66, 76, 86, 96 and 106..
Upon getting out of the lift, walk towards the ward. When you see the nurses' station, turn left/right (depending on the orientation of the ward) to the waiting area.
There is a qiblat sign. To being your own prayer mat and telekung for prayers. Ablution can be done at the nearby toilet at the ward level between the 2 wards (follow instructions above) just before going to the ward.
From Clarke Quay Exit E,
1. Walk straight and into Clarke Quay Central main entrance. Then turn right till you see the escalator bside Old Seng Choong.
2. Go up the escalator to level 2. Walk towards the bridge connecting to Lumine & Kublai Khan.
3. Follow the sign to Kublai Khan Mongolian BBQ Restaurant (yellow zone).
4. On the left, past the toilets, you will see a door leading to Office/Musollah. The Musollah is on the left upon entering the door.
Separate musollah for muslimah and muslimin, wudhu can be taken there. Prayer mat and telekung are provided.
While the Masjid Angulia is undergoing renovations, there is a temporary musollah set up.
Just follow the green signs to the Masjid Angulia Office. The musollah is on the left (grey door).
It is air-conditioned with telekung and sejadah provided with separate musollah and wudhu areas for muslimah and muslimin.
Credits to Brother Riyaz
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.