There is a shared unofficial prayer area on Level 1 of Tampines West Community Centre.
1. From the main entrance, walk towards Starbucks (beside the outdoor Multi-purpose court).
2. On the left of the Starbucks, is Staircase 4. The shared unofficial prayer area is located at Staircase 4, beside Starbucks. Prayer mat is available. Please bring your own telekung.
Ablution can be done at the toilet nearby. The male toilet is on the left, beside Staircase 4. The female toilet is opposite the Meeting Room, near to Macdonalds.
East Village Mall Musollah
There is a shared musollah at level 1 of East Village Mall.
From the main entrance,
1. Turn right and follow the signs to the toilet.
2. You will pass by Chulop! (#01-59) along the way to the toilet.
3. There will be a lift lobby just opposite Chulop! (#01-59).
4. Walk towards the lift lobby and there will be a white door leading you to the musollah.
5. You may take wudhu at the toilet on the left of the lift lobby.
Alternatively, the musollah is also accessible from outside. Just walk towards the entrance of the carpark leading to the basement.
This is a shared musollah with prayer mat provided. Telekung provided is donated by Sister Azlina.
There is a shared musollah on level 3 near to the toilets at Lobby H.
From Harbourfront Centre MRT, go to Exit E which leads you to Vivocity.
1. Take the escalator in front of Mr Coconut up to Level 1.
2. Once you get off the escalator at Level 1, you will see a Dyson on your left.
3. Walk past Dyson and turn left and walk towards the toilets at Lobby H between FairPrice Xtra and 4. Marks & Spencer.
5. Walk to the Lobby H and take the lift up to Level 3.
6. Upon exiting the lift, turn right, towards the toilets. You may take your wudhu at the toilets here.
7. Once done, walk past the toilets, on your right will be the door leading to Stair 27. Push that door and the musollah will be on your right.
Prayer mat and telekung are available, donated by Sister Azlina.
Slippers are available and donated by Brother Adeeb.
Once you've done your prayers, please be sure to keep the items back into the bag for the next person so that it will not obstruct the area.
Alternatively, if you are coming from other parts of Vivocity, you can look out for the directory for The Pet Safari or the library as Lobby H is closest to these 2 landmarks.
Credit to SG Musollah for developping this musollah
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.