There is a shared unofficial prayer area on Level 1 of Tampines West Community Centre.
1. From the main entrance, walk towards Starbucks (beside the outdoor Multi-purpose court).
2. On the left of the Starbucks, is Staircase 4. The shared unofficial prayer area is located at Staircase 4, beside Starbucks. Prayer mat is available. Please bring your own telekung.
Ablution can be done at the toilet nearby. The male toilet is on the left, beside Staircase 4. The female toilet is opposite the Meeting Room, near to Macdonalds.
There is a shared musollah at level 1 of East Village Mall.
From the main entrance,
1. Turn right and follow the signs to the toilet.
2. You will pass by Chulop! (#01-59) along the way to the toilet.
3. There will be a lift lobby just opposite Chulop! (#01-59).
4. Walk towards the lift lobby and there will be a white door leading you to the musollah.
5. You may take wudhu at the toilet on the left of the lift lobby.
Alternatively, the musollah is also accessible from outside. Just walk towards the entrance of the carpark leading to the basement.
This is a shared musollah with prayer mat provided. Telekung provided is donated by Sister Azlina.
[UPDATE 20-Dec-2023] There is a new musollah located at Level 2 Lobby Q .
Walk pass Dell /Bata
Separate wudhu area for male and female
Separate praying area for male and female
Credit to Brother Ismail for the photos
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.