Eastpoint Mall Musollah
(UPDATE 12/05/2022: We were informed that there is a strong smoke stench at the musollah area and that the door can only be opened from the outside so if alone, we recommend that you please take something to keep the door open or if you are accompanied by someone, you may take turns to go into the musollah.)
There is a shared musollah at the staircase 5 in the Eastpoint Mall musollah.
From Simei MRT,
1. Go down the escalator and turn right. Walk towards the Eastpoint Mall entrance.
2. Once past the Eastpoint Mall entrance, go to level 5 (where Fairprice is situated). You can either take the lift or escalator. The lift is usually quite crowded so if it is peak hours, best to take the escalator and if you dont mind the extra walking.
3. Once at the Level 5, in front of Fairprice Customer Service booth (near to the plants section), walk towards the Carpark level 5 entrance on your left. On the way to the carpark entrance, you will pass by toilets on your right. You may perform your ablution here.
4. Once ablution is done, exit the doors and walk towards the carpark level 5, take the stairs to your right.
5. You will see a Handicap parking lot and a huge wall on the left. Carefully cross over past the handicap parking lot (please look out for cars) and then walk to the back of that wall (towards parking lot 27).
6. The staircase 5 with the musollah is just on the right of parking lot 27. Push both doors that will lead you to Staircase 5. Once there, walk down 1 flight of stairs and you will find the shared musollah.
There used to be prayer mat and telekung there based on this website but we could not find it. So please bring your own telekung and prayer mat.
UPDATE 26/02/2022: We have placed 2 sets of telekung and prayer mats kindly donated by Sister Shelay. :)
For more information, you can check out this link
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.