From Toa Payoh MRT, take the escalator up to Exit A.
1. You will see the bus interchange berth (on your right) and Toast Box (on your left).
2. Walk past the bus interchange, Macdonalds, The Face Shop and walk towards the HDB Hub.
3. At the HDB Hub, turn right at Delifrance.
4. Walk past Delifrance , Subway and Maybank and follow the signs to the East Wing (Office Building). You will past by The Coffee Bean and see a security office.
5. At the Security Office, turn left to the last Lift Lobby to East wing which goes to (Level 1 to Level 14).
6. Take the lift to level 11. Upon exiting the lift, turn right and walk towards Propnex. We recommend taking wudhu at the toilet which you will pass by (on your left) before proceeding to Propnex.
7. At the Propnex entrance, turn right and walk in straight all the way towards #01-60/61/62. Then turn left at the corner. When you see the staircase SB2 on your right, immediately turn left and walk straight till you see #11-50 where the musollah is.
There will be small musollah signs at the top of some of the walls along the way just in case you get lost in Propnex.
It is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Telekong, prayer mats and slippers are provided.
Musollah is located at NTUC Fairprice Hub Level 8 (end of carpark).
Use Lift Lobby A
Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Wudhu can be done at the nearby ablution area with the hose.
Contributed by Brother Muhd Muttakin
From Exit A at Stadium MRT,
1.Walk towards the entrance to Kallang Wave mall on your right (New Balance shop is on the left of the entrance).
2. Walk straight all the way and follow the sign to Fairprice Extra (#01-29).
3. Once you have reached the Fairprice entrance (be sure that it is the one opposite Uniqlo), turn right and walk towards the toilet (near to the ATMs).
4. Follow the toilet signs (you will need to make 3-4 turns till you reach the Internal Exit Passageway 1 where the musollah is.
The musollah is a shared one for muslimah and muslimin. Telekung and prayer mats are provided. Wudhu can be done at the toilet on the left of the Internal Exit Passageway 1 door.
This is an unofficial prayer area if you are at the national stadium. The nearest musollah is at Kallang Wave Mall.
The official prayer area is a discreet corner between gate 18 & 19. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet (recommended to use the one closer to gate 19 as it is less smelly). Please bring your own telekong and prayer mat.
From Exit F at Paya Lebar MRT (Near to yellow line),
Walk towards Paya Lebar Quarter Mall (PLQ Mall) Level B2 (Cheers will be on your left). Walk straight towards the mall till you see Atlas Exchange (#B2-20A).
Walk past Atlas Exchange, take the travelator (on the right) to the carpark on B1.
Walk past the automatic glass doors. The musollah will be on your right, beside the trolley return point and bicycle area. There is a separate musollah for muslimah and muslimin, telekong and prayer mats are provided. Ablution can be done at the handicap toilet on the right (not the other 2 toilets as that would require access).
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.