From Commonwealth MRT Exit A,
1. Take the lift/stairs down to the ground floor. Walk alongside the road beside the Fair Methodist Church. Hawpar Technocentre is just across the road.
2. Upon reaching Hawpar Technocentre, walk to Lobby B (further away from the carpark gantry). Walk up the stairs to lift lobby B. Take the lift to Level 2.
3. Once you exit the lift, turn left. You will see a childcare centre. Turn left again at the corridor just before the childcare centre. This will lead you to the door that goes to Staircase 4.
4. Once through the door at Staircase 4, walk down 2 flights of stairs. The musollah is just behind the wooden door.
This is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mats, telekung and slippers are provided. Wudhu can be taken at the toilet on Level 2 (upon getting out of the lift, instead of turning left to the childcare centre, turn right instead).
The Star Vista unofficial prayer place is not managed by the Star Vista management.
The official prayer place is located on Level 1.
From Buona Vista MRT Exit C,
1. Walk towards the shelter path leading to The Star Vista.
2. When at the crossroads, you can either turn left and cut across the road to The Star Vista Level B1 or walk straight to the escalator leading to Level 2.
3. If you turn left to Level B1, take the escalator (on the right) up to Level 1. If you take the escalator to Level 2, turn left when you see Omuomudon and walk past the lift lobby and toilets into shops on the inner side of The Star Vista. Turn right and walk towards the escalator that leads you down to Level 1 (near the ATMs).
4. When facing the ATMs, you will see Signature Koi. Turn left just before Signature Koi where there is a path that leads you to the Exit. Wudhu can be taken at the toilet (on the left) that you have just passed by.
5. Push the Exit Door (please note that this door opens one-way only) and walk up the stairs. Upon seeing the metal fence, turn right and walk to the end. The unofficial prayer area is on your right.
There is one set of telekung available donated by Sister Azlina. No prayer mat is provided, it would be best to bring your own.
After praying, you would have to walk around the building to get back.
This unofficial prayer area (not managed by City Square Mall) is located on level 4. Take the lift or escalator up to Level 4, look for the escalator between Red Top and Food Republic.
Upon taking the escalator between Red Top and Food Republic, turn right. Between Hajah Maimunah stall and Toys R' Us, there will be a door with the sign "Rubbish chute" and on the left is the staircase where the unofficial prayer place is located. It is a shared musollah and qiblat is indicated. Sejadah and telekung are provided.
Ablution can be done at the nearby toilet. The nearest would be on level 3 between The Spa Lon and Elo.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.