Musollah is located at Blk 2 (School of Hospitality)
Walk down the staircase to the ground level /Level 1.
Turn left, walk past the lift lobby and continue walking straight. Walk past the lockers then turn left. You will see a staircase at the end (opposite the grass patch) when you turn left.
Please bring your own prayer mat and sejadah. Musollah is shared for muslimah and muslimin.
For muslimin, to take wudhu, walk to the middle of the corridor (walk along/parallel to the grass patch), there will be a hose in the middle of the grass patch. For muslimah, please take wudhu at the nearest female toilet.
Credits to Brother Hakim
If you are coming from the MRT,
1. At Upper Changi (Downtown Line) MRT, take Exit B to the ground level. Turn left and walk around till you see SUTD on your left. The first building you see is Blk 2.
2. Walk down the sheltered path all the way into the school. The Blk 2 Lobby E is at the end of the path (near to the pond area).
3. At the Blk 2 Lobby E, take the lift down to B1 carpark. When you exit the doors, the musollah will be on your right.
4. The musollah has separate areas for muslimin on the left and muslimah on the right. Prayer mats and sejadah is provided. Ablution to be done at a nearby toilet along the way.
If you are driving,
1. Look for Blk 2 Lobby E, the musollah is the door on the left.
2. Same as step 4.
P.S. Remember to turn off the lights after using the musollah. Thank you!
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.