(UPDATE 25/07/2022: We have been informed that the prayer items and qibla sign have been removed from the unofficial prayer place. You may still perform prayers here but please bring your own prayer mat and telekung. For qibla, you would have to use a Qibla app.)
There is an unofficial prayer area at Level 4, staircase ST 09 just before the toilets near to the Kopitiam (#04-11).
If you're coming from the Sengkang MRT (NE16 / STC),
1. You can take the exit beside Old Chang Kee leading to Level 1 of Compass One or the one leading to Level 2 of Compass One.
2. Take the escalators up to level 4, you will be able to see the Kopitiam as you make your way up. If taking the lift ,the closest lift would be PL2, PL3 or PL4 up to level 4 then Kopitiam will be diagonally across.
3. There are 2 toilets on level 4 so please walk towards the one between Kopitiam (#04-11) and Raffles Medical (#04-09).
4. On the way to walking to the toilet, there is a door leading to the Fire Lift Lobby which has the sign 'Lift Not In Use', push that door and there will be another door on your right leading to staircase ST 09. Push that door. The unofficial prayer area will be right in front of you.
Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Please be sure to keep the items back into the bag and hang it onto the railing for the next person so that it will not obstruct the area.
Ablution can be done at the toilet nearby beforehand.
The musollah is open to restaurant patrons only and located on level 1.
Walk towards the door on the left of the cashier. Walk straight towards the brown door then turn right. The prayer area is on the right with the curtains. Ablution area is down the corridor on the right. Prayer mats, telekung and 1 pair of slippers are provided.
For assistance, please ask the staff.
The musollah is located on level 2 and available for restaurant patrons only.
At right side of the cashier, there is a unit 256A. Walk up the stairs to level 2 and take off your footwear. The ablution area is straight ahead once on the second level. Once you've taken your ablution, the prayer area is behind the staircase (you will see a clear glass) with the shared prayer room and prayer mats laid out. Prayer mats are provided. Please bring your own telekung. For assistance, please ask the staff.
There is a prayer room at Jurong Town Hall at JTC on the fifth floor.
You will need to register at the lobby to access the lift.
Take the lift to the 5th floor, once you exit from lift turn left.
You will pass the prayer room for muslimin on the left side before the toilet.
For muslimah, after exiting from lift turn left walk to the end and turn left again and the prayer room for muslimah at the end of corner. The prayer room is spacious and comfortable and separate for ladies and gents.
Prayer mat, telekung, sandals are provided.
Ablution can be done at the nearest toilet.
Credits to Sister Shafeena
There is a musollah for restaurant patrons at Spize @ Simpang Bedok.
1. There is a staircase in between the 2 Spize outlets leading up to level 2. Go up the staircase and turn left to 366A.
2. On the right of the aquarium is the ablution area, for you to take wudhu.
3. After taking ablution, on the left is the prayer area. The prayer area for muslimin is at the front, the prayer area for muslimah is further in, separated by the curtains.
Prayer mats and telekung are provided.
If assistance is required, please feel free to ask the Muslim staff for directions.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.