UPDATE 26/09/2020: Due to COVID19, the musollah is temporarily closed until further notice.
1) From the entrance next to the bus stop, walk straight down is the main entrance of Wild wild wet
2. Follow the sign to the main Downtown East building till you enter the main building (Picture 1). Alternatively, look for Macdonalds and the escalator, the prayer room entrance is along the walkway between these 2 places.
3. As you walk down the corridor, just past the toilets on the left, the next room on the left is the Prayer Room (Picture 2 & 3).
4. A small wudhu area is available in the room and prayer mats (Picture 4).
5. Alternative for taking wudhu is the toilet on the left which you just passed when you enter the D'Resort building.
Credits to Sister Eisha for the update and panoramic picture.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.