The Changi Airport Terminal 2 musollah is within the departure hall and accessible only for travellors who are departing or arriving at Terminal 2.
Once you enter the departure terminal at Changi Airport Terminal 2,
Once you have passed through the immigration at T3, you will be facing the YSL Beauty Station and centre of the Changi Airport Terminal 3 Transit Area.
Please note that this is only accessible to travellors taking a flight from or to T3.
(UPDATE 18/03/2020: Due to the COVID-19, this musollah is temporarily closed with immediate effect.)
1. From the entrance of the Muslim Converts' Association of Singapore (MCAS), walk straight to the staircase in the middle of the building (in front of the Conversion Area).
2. Walk up the staircase leading to level 2. While walking up, at the half point, you will see the musollah on level 2 on your left.
3. Once at level 2, turn around (180 degrees) and you will see the musollah behind you. For muslimin, the entrance for the ablution area is on the left while for Muslimah, it is on the right. Level 2 is where the musollah for muslimin is (behind the glass panel) and for Muslimah, walk up the staircase (beside the muslimin musollah) up to level 3. The Muslimah musollah is located there.
Telekung, prayer mats and slippers are provided. It is a segregated and air conditioned musollah.
Musollah is available at Association of Muslims Professionals (AMP) on level 4. Please note that this musollah is only available during their office hours.
1. From the Pasir Ris East Community Club entrance, look out for the signs leading to lift lobby on the left (near to Pasir Ris Polyclinic) to AMP.
2. Take the lift up to level 4.
3. Upon getting off the lift at level 4, you will see AMP.
4. Use the black phone on the right of the glass doors/entrance of AMP at level 4 to call the reception/office on #05-11 and let the staff know that you would like to use the musollah. They should then click a button that would allow you into AMP.
5. Once you have entered AMP, turn right and walk straight all the way (past the toilets and Family Services room) where the musollah is.
It is a separate musollah for muslimah (on the right) and muslimin (on the left). The musollah is air-conditioned and telekung and sejadah are available. Ablution area is inside as well. Please ask staff for assistance.
This is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin located at the back of the restaurant (nearer to the park), towards the right side. Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Ablution can be done at the toilet.
**Please note that this musollah is only for patrons.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.