This musollah is only for patrons of the Iftar Buffet 2018 in Hilton Hotel.
1. From the lift lobby, take the lift to level 6.
2. Turn left and you will see the ASEAN room. The musollah is in the ASEAN room. Separate room provided for muslimah and muslimin. Ablution can be done in the toilet on the left. Prayer mats and telekung are provided as well.
Please note that this musollah is only for this Iftar 2018 period, it is not a permanent musollah in Hilton Hotel.
From the EXPO MRT,
1. Take Exit A. walk towards EXPO Hall 6, Foyer 2. Walk straight past Subway till you see the concierge on your left.
2. The musollah door is at the next left turn, on the right side. Open the door and walk up 4 flights of stairs till you reach the second level. The musollah is on your right.
3. Ablution can be done at the nearby toilet just beside the musollah. .Separate musollah for muslimah and muslimins. Prayer mats and sejadah are provided.
If you are coming from the MRT,
1. At Upper Changi (Downtown Line) MRT, take Exit B to the ground level. Turn left and walk around till you see SUTD on your left. The first building you see is Blk 2.
2. Walk down the sheltered path all the way into the school. The Blk 2 Lobby E is at the end of the path (near to the pond area).
3. At the Blk 2 Lobby E, take the lift down to B1 carpark. When you exit the doors, the musollah will be on your right.
4. The musollah has separate areas for muslimin on the left and muslimah on the right. Prayer mats and sejadah is provided. Ablution to be done at a nearby toilet along the way.
If you are driving,
1. Look for Blk 2 Lobby E, the musollah is the door on the left.
2. Same as step 4.
P.S. Remember to turn off the lights after using the musollah. Thank you!
From Tampines MRT,
1. Turn to the left exit. Walk towards Tampines Mall on your left.
2. Take the escalator to level 3. Walk towards the lift lobby between Gain City and H&M. Walk past the lift lobby, turn right. Ablution can be done at the toilets on your left or the tap area past the female toilet.
3. Musollah is straight ahead, past the toilets. Separate muslimah and muslimin area, prayer mats and telekung are provided.
P.S. The muslimin area does not have the qibla but the muslimah area has on the wall. We came down on 26 May 2018 and found that the qibla direction is about 20 degrees left of the position of the prayer mats (the black marking on the wall for the Muslimah area is correct). So please adjust your prayer mat or yourself accordingly before praying. Thank you!
If you come from the EXPO MRT (Downtown Line),
1. Look for Exit G at EXPO MRT, when you get to the ground level, you will be right in front of Fairprice EXTRA. Walk straight, past Fairprice EXTRA and the ATMs then turn right.
2. Walk down the sheltered path till you see South Tower CISCO. There will be a Prayer symbol on the pillar. Turn right and go through the glass doors of South Tower.
3. Just before the lift lobby, turn left, go through the door. The Prayer room is on your left. Ablution can be done in the toilet on your right. Prayer mats and sejadah are provided. It is a shared area for muslimins and muslimahs so we have to take turns to pray if there is another fellow Muslim of a different gender.
If you come from the EXPO MRT (East-West Line),
1. You can choose to either take Exit B, walk across the road where you will see UE Bizhub on your left after crossing the road. Walk towards UE Bizhub till you see FairPrice EXTRA.
2. Follow steps 2-3 above.
If you come from the drop off point of UE Bizhub,
1. You will see Sakunthala Restaurant on your left. The South Tower CISCO door is the glass doors just past it on the left.
2. Follow step 3 above.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.