There are 2 musollahs at Hong Leong building but accessible from different lifts.
- Carpark on level 5 (behind lot 115)
- Carpark on level 7 (behind lot 98)
To get to the musollah at the carpark on level 5,
1. Walk to the main lobby (where the security guard/info table and golden statues are) and take the blue lifts (lift 12 or 13) to level 5 that lead to the carpark. You will not need to register with the security guard, however, if they ask, just inform them that you would like to go to the musollah at L5 Carpark.
2. Once on level 5, there is a metal door in the main lift lobby where you can take ablution. Past the metal door, the toilets will be on your left.
3. Once you have done your ablution, proceed to the carpark (on the right if you're exiting from the door leading to the toilets) and you will see the musollah just across with the 2 domes carved on the white and blue walls. The musollah is behind lot 114 and 115. Please beware of cars when crossing.
It is a separate musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mats, telekung and slippers are provided. Please be sure to switch off the lights if you're the last to leave.
To get to the musollah at the carpark on level 7,
1. Walk towards the lift lobby that is between the Hong Leong Finance office and carpark entrance (along Telegraph Street, the side facing the AIA building)
2. Take the lift (lift 18 or 19) up to level 7 Carpark.
3. Upon exiting the lift, walk towards the carpark. Look out for cars and walk straight (past the motorcycle area) and towards lot 98. The second musollah is located just beside lot 98, on the right.
It is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mats are provided, please bring your own telekung. For ablution, please go to one of the toilets in the main building before proceeding up to the L7 Carpark.
UPDATE 05/09/2021: Marina One musollah opening hours are Monday to Friday only, 1 to 2pm, 4.30 to 5.30pm and 7 to 8pm. Male 7 pax capacity, female 5 pax capacity
From Downtown MRT, Exit E, walk past the bus stop and towards Marina One East Tower.
1. Take The Heart lift at the East Tower opposite 1855 The Bottle Shop (#01-24) to level B2.
2. At level B2, you will see a map with the musollah at the bottom right. To get there, upon exiting the lift, walk past the glass doors, leading to the shops. So Pho (#B2-50) will be on your left and turn right at the yellow shop (Tropical Sundays). There will be signs at the top with the musollah sign, just follow it. You will be walking past Myeongdong (#B2-54) and continue walking straight (past HockHua Premium and the dining communal space) till Dr Skin Repair.
3. The door leading to the musollah is between Dr Skin Repair and FreshClean.
4. Push this door. The musollah for muslimah is on the right and musollah for muslimin on the left. Slippers and ablution area is inside with prayer mats and telekung provided.
Please be sure to turn off the lights if you're the last person to leave.
P.S. We think there may be a direct exit from the MRT leading to level B2 of Marine One East Tower which may make it slightly faster to get to the musollah. If there is, please do update us! Thank you!
From Raffles Place Exit F, you will be at B1 of Republic Plaza.
1. Walk past the eatries and take the lift on the right (near to Mr Bean) up to level 2.
2. At level 2, upon exiting the lift, follow the path and you will pass by The Amazon Cafe. Take the escalator just in front of The Amazon Cafe.
3. Once you get off the escalator, turn right and push the door to enter the Level 2 Carpark.
4. At the level 2 Carpark, you will see Reserved Parking lots ahead. Walk straight and then turn right towards the end of the Reserved Parking lot area. There will be a prayer area for muslimah and muslimin (separated by a wall partition). Qiblat can be found on the protruding wall ahead and prayer mats are provided. Please bring your own telekung.
For ablution, just outside the musollah entrance, walk towards the bicycle parking area. You will be a toilet which can be used for ablution. However, if you are quite particular on cleanliness and hygiene, we would recommend using the toilet in Republic Plaza main building before heading to the carpark.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.