(UPDATE 01/07/2022: This musollah has re-opened)
1. From the entrance of the Muslim Converts' Association of Singapore (MCAS), walk straight to the staircase in the middle of the building (in front of the Conversion Area).
2. Walk up the staircase leading to level 2. While walking up, at the half point, you will see the musollah on level 2 on your left.
3. Once at level 2, turn around (180 degrees) and you will see the musollah behind you. For muslimin, the entrance for the ablution area is on the left while for Muslimah, it is on the right. Level 2 is where the musollah for muslimin is (behind the glass panel) and for Muslimah, walk up the staircase (beside the muslimin musollah) up to level 3. The Muslimah musollah is located there.
Telekung, prayer mats and slippers are provided. It is a segregated and air conditioned musollah.
Musollah is available at Association of Muslims Professionals (AMP) on level 4. Please note that this musollah is only available during their office hours.
1. From the Pasir Ris East Community Club entrance, look out for the signs leading to lift lobby on the left (near to Pasir Ris Polyclinic) to AMP.
2. Take the lift up to level 4.
3. Upon getting off the lift at level 4, you will see AMP.
4. Use the black phone on the right of the glass doors/entrance of AMP at level 4 to call the reception/office on #05-11 and let the staff know that you would like to use the musollah. They should then click a button that would allow you into AMP.
5. Once you have entered AMP, turn right and walk straight all the way (past the toilets and Family Services room) where the musollah is.
It is a separate musollah for muslimah (on the right) and muslimin (on the left). The musollah is air-conditioned and telekung and sejadah are available. Ablution area is inside as well. Please ask staff for assistance.
Musollah is located at Lift lobby A, level 4.
You will see the sign as you turn left towards the Staff Cafeteria. You will need a key for the ablution room. The key is located in the room. The prayer room is segregated for Muslimin and Muslimah and has ablution rooms.
Contributed by Brother Andre and Sister Alyah
1. From the main entrance of Queensway Shopping Centre, walk straight to the center of the shopping centre with the POSB ATM and escalator.
2. Take the escalator up to level 2.
3. Upon getting off the escalator at Level 2, look up and follow the toilet signs. The toilet is on the left of #02-34.
4. When you’re facing the toilet entrance, turn left and walk past Lobby C and towards the grey door leading to Staircase D. Push the door leading to Staircase D, turn right and walk to the end. The shared musollah for Muslimah and muslimin is on your right.
Prayer mats and slippers are provided. The ablution area is on the left. and is shared for muslimah and muslimin For Muslimah, you may want to perform your ablution in the female toilet which you walked past along the way as well. Telekung donated by Sister Azlina.
(UPDATE 29/04/2022: We have been informed that this musollah is no longer open to public. It is only for IKEA staff. Please proceed to Queensway Shopping Centre for the next nearest musollah)
From the entrance of Ikea Alexandra (in front of the taxi stand), take the escalator on the right down to level B1 (leading to B1 Carpark).
When at level B1, turn left and walk past the glass doors leading to B1 Carpark. The musollah for Muslimah is just across the carpark lane (behind the trolley collection point on your left). Telekung, prayer mats and slippers are provided. Ablution can be performed in the musollah.
For muslimin, when facing the B1 Carpark, on your left is the loading/unloading area. Walk towards the loading/unloading area and directly on your left is the door to the musollah for muslimin. Prayer mats and slippers are provided. Ablution can be performed in the musollah.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.