Noah Travel & Tours has been kind enough to create a space for prayer at 739 North Bridge Road (near to Masjid Sultan) during this COVID19 period.
You are encouraged to bring your own sejadah and telekung. Chair is prepared.
Please follow the applications displayed on the glass door.
- Pray alone, do not bow
- Use Hand Sanitizer & Disinfectant if you are using the sejadah provided.
Found at: https://www.facebook.com/noahtravelsg/photos/pcb.614316549410131/614316489410137
There is a musollah at waterway point level B2 beside Fairprice Finest (#B2-32). It’s the opposite the toilet. There are prayer mats and telekung as well. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet.
Step 1 - Walk towards Lobby C located beside NTUC Finest and Country Brot at Basement 2
Step 2 - Enter the door on the left side opposite the toilet
Step 3 - On the left you will see the Musollah
Contributed by Sister Sarah
The Changi Airport Terminal 2 musollah is within the departure hall and accessible only for travellors who are departing or arriving at Terminal 2.
Once you enter the departure terminal at Changi Airport Terminal 2,
From the entrance of Orchard Hotel (where the drop off/pick up point is),
Ablution can be performed there, just outside the musollah. However, for Muslimah, if you prefer to perform ablution in an indoor area, it is recommended to go to the toilet within the hotel lobby first before heading to the Carpark lift. When you enter the blue door/musollah, the musollah for muslimin is on your left and further ahead, the musollah for Muslimah is located at the end, separated by a wall. Prayer mats, telekung and slippers are provided.
There are 2 musollahs at Hong Leong building but accessible from different lifts.
- Carpark on level 5 (behind lot 115)
- Carpark on level 7 (behind lot 98)
To get to the musollah at the carpark on level 5,
1. Walk to the main lobby (where the security guard/info table and golden statues are) and take the blue lifts (lift 12 or 13) to level 5 that lead to the carpark. You will not need to register with the security guard, however, if they ask, just inform them that you would like to go to the musollah at L5 Carpark.
2. Once on level 5, there is a metal door in the main lift lobby where you can take ablution. Past the metal door, the toilets will be on your left.
3. Once you have done your ablution, proceed to the carpark (on the right if you're exiting from the door leading to the toilets) and you will see the musollah just across with the 2 domes carved on the white and blue walls. The musollah is behind lot 114 and 115. Please beware of cars when crossing.
It is a separate musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mats, telekung and slippers are provided. Please be sure to switch off the lights if you're the last to leave.
To get to the musollah at the carpark on level 7,
1. Walk towards the lift lobby that is between the Hong Leong Finance office and carpark entrance (along Telegraph Street, the side facing the AIA building)
2. Take the lift (lift 18 or 19) up to level 7 Carpark.
3. Upon exiting the lift, walk towards the carpark. Look out for cars and walk straight (past the motorcycle area) and towards lot 98. The second musollah is located just beside lot 98, on the right.
It is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mats are provided, please bring your own telekung. For ablution, please go to one of the toilets in the main building before proceeding up to the L7 Carpark.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.