Please note this musollah is only for staff and restaurant patrons.
There is a separate musollah for muslimah and muslimin.
From the open-air carpark/entrance,
1. You will see the musollah is at the entrance straight away, just after the open-air carpark.
2. Muslimin musollah is in the green tentage area. Prayer mats are provided, just note that the ground may be a little moist/wet from rain.
Just behind the muslimin musollah is the muslimah musollah in a concrete shelter. Prayer mats are sejadah are provided.
Wudhu can be done at the toilet further in. Walk straight to where you have to check in, turn left towards the cashier/drinks station then turn right towards the kitchen, the toilet will be on your right.
For assistance, please feel free to check with the staff.
There is a shared musollah at the staircase 5 in the Eastpoint Mall musollah.
From Simei MRT,
1. Go down the escalator and turn right. Walk towards the Eastpoint Mall entrance.
2. Once past the Eastpoint Mall entrance, go to level 5 (where Fairprice is situated). You can either take the lift or escalator. The lift is usually quite crowded so if it is peak hours, best to take the escalator and if you dont mind the extra walking.
3. Once at the Level 5, in front of Fairprice Customer Service booth (near to the plants section), walk towards the Carpark level 5 entrance on your left. On the way to the carpark entrance, you will pass by toilets on your right. You may perform your ablution here.
4. Once ablution is done, exit the doors and walk towards the carpark level 5, take the stairs to your right.
5. You will see a Handicap parking lot and a huge wall on the left. Carefully cross over past the handicap parking lot (please look out for cars) and then walk to the back of that wall (towards parking lot 27).
6. The staircase 5 with the musollah is just on the right of parking lot 27. Push both doors that will lead you to Staircase 5. Once there, walk down 1 flight of stairs and you will find the shared musollah.
There used to be prayer mat and telekung there based on this website but we could not find it. So please bring your own telekung and prayer mat.
For more information, you can check out this link
Level 2, East wing lift lobby/staircase just walk straight and turn right. Turn left at the pantry at the toilet sign. Turn right at the end of the corridor and you will be able to see the Musollah sign. Telekung and prayer mats are provided. Separate musollah for muslimah (back) and muslimin (front). Ablution is next to the ladies toliet next to the other side of the corridor.
Contributed by Brother Irawan
Please note that this musollah is for The Halia patrons only.
Please ask directions from the staff if unsure.
To use the musollah, go to The Villa.
Upon entering The Villa, turn right (leading towards the toilets).
The toilets are up the ramp, and to your right. You can take ablution there.
Once you've done your ablution, the musollah is behind the door on your left.
This is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mat is provided, no telekung and slippers provided. Please bring your own telekung.
There is a musollah available at the Royz Et Vous outlet in Sultan Gate for patrons.
Please ask staff for directions.
Credits to Royz Et Vous
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.