There is an unofficial prayer area at Level 4, staircase ST 09 just before the toilets near to the Kopitiam (#04-11).
If you're coming from the Sengkang MRT (NE16 / STC),
1. You can take the exit beside Old Chang Kee leading to Level 1 of Compass One or the one leading to Level 2 of Compass One.
2. Take the escalators up to level 4, you will be able to see the Kopitiam as you make your way up. If taking the lift ,the closest lift would be PL2, PL3 or PL4 up to level 4 then Kopitiam will be diagonally across.
3. There are 2 toilets on level 4 so please walk towards the one between Kopitiam (#04-11) and Raffles Medical (#04-09).
4. On the way to walking to the toilet, there is a door leading to the Fire Lift Lobby which has the sign 'Lift Not In Use', push that door and there will be another door on your right leading to staircase ST 09. Push that door. The unofficial prayer area will be right in front of you.
Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Please be sure to keep the items back into the bag and hang it onto the railing for the next person so that it will not obstruct the area.
Ablution can be done at the toilet nearby beforehand.
The musollah is open to restaurant patrons only and located on level 1.
Walk towards the door on the left of the cashier. Walk straight towards the brown door then turn right. The prayer area is on the right with the curtains. Ablution area is down the corridor on the right. Prayer mats, telekung and 1 pair of slippers are provided.
For assistance, please ask the staff.
The musollah is located on level 2 and available for restaurant patrons only.
At right side of the cashier, there is a unit 256A. Walk up the stairs to level 2 and take off your footwear. The ablution area is straight ahead once on the second level. Once you've taken your ablution, the prayer area is behind the staircase (you will see a clear glass) with the shared prayer room and prayer mats laid out. Prayer mats are provided. Please bring your own telekung. For assistance, please ask the staff.
There is an unofficial prayer area in Hougang Mall, Staircase 3, level 3.
Please take note that we do not recommend that you pray here if you have difficulty walking up/down stairs as you will have to walk down quite a number of flight of stairs after praying.
1. From Hougang MRT Station (NE14) Exit B, walk towards the entrance of Hougang Mall
2. Take the escalator to level 3.
3. Walk towards Popular bookstore (#03-15) which is just behind the customer service counter.
4. On the left of the Popular bookstore is the toilets, you may take ablution there.
5. Once you've done your ablution, continue walking down the corridor, there will be a door on your right with the red sign 'Smoke Stop Lobby' leading to Staircase 3. Please note that once you close the door, you will not be able to open the door from the other side as it is a one-way door, hence, after praying, you will need to walk all the way down to Level 1 to exit the stairwell.
6. Once you are at Staircase 3, Level 3, walk up 1 flight of stairs, you will be at the shared unofficial prayer area. There is a prayer mat available. For muslimah, please bring your own telekung. Please be sure to hang the prayer mat onto the railing for the next person so that it will not obstruct the area.
Once you've completed your prayers, you will need to walk all the way down to Level 1 to exit the staircase which will lead you between Koi & Mr Coconut at level 1. If you have another person accompanying you, you may take turns so that the other person can open the door once you're done and you don't have to walk all the way down.
There is a shared unofficial prayer area at Northshore Plaza.
From LRT station Samudera (PW4) , turn right to the bridge connecting to NorthShore Plaza 1, Level 2.
Turn right when you see Qiji then left. Walk towards the toilets at level 2 (beside Blackball).
Please take your ablution there. Once done, on the right of the toilet is the lift lobby and door leading to Staircase 1.
Push the door to Staircase 1. Walk up 2 flight of stairs and you will see the unofficial prayer area.
The unofficial prayer area is shared for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mat and telekung are provided. Please be sure to keep the items back into the bag for the next person so that it will not obstruct the area.
Telekung is donated by Sister Azlina.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.