From the City Hall MRT...
1. Take Exit A. Upon getting off the escalator, you will see a Starbucks. Turn left and walk through Raffles City mall and look for the escalator opposite Brooks Brothers (#01-37B). Take the escalator up to level 2, turn right and follow the sign leading to Fairmont Singapore (connection is beside Warehouse #02-34).
2. Once past the connector, walk straight and you'll see the musollah. It is a separate musollah for both muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mats, sejadah and slippers are provided. Ablution can be done at the toilet nearby.
Alternatively, a more straight-forward, faster but unfortunately unsheltered (and potentially sweaty) route would be:
From the City Hall MRT...
1. Take Exit A. Upon getting off the escalator, you will see a Starbucks. Instead of turning left to Raffles City, turn right and go past the doors on the right of Macdonalds. Walk along the building (past Macdonalds, The Stamford Brasserie shop) till you see the drop off point for Swissotel.
2. Enter Swissotel and take the escalator on the right of TWG up to level 2. The musollah is immediately on your right.
From City Hall MRT..
1. Take Exit B. Once on the street level, turn left and follow the the sheltered walkway (along side the Church) and cross the road ahead (please be careful of cars exiting the church on your left) then you'll see Adelphi.
From the Adelphi entrance...
2. Take the escalator or staircase up to level 3. And walk towards Roborobo #03-09. There will be a door about 10 metres away on the left (not the locked door right beside #03-09), leading to Staircase 2.
3. Push both doors and it will lead you to the staircase 2 where the musollah is located. The shared musollah is located underneath the staircase. Prayer mats, telekung and slippers are provided. Ablution can be done before coming here at the toilet which is closer to the escalator side.
From City Hall MRT...
1. Take Exit B. Once on the street level, turn left and follow the the sheltered walkway (along side the Church) and cross the road diagonally to Peninsula Shopping Centre/ Excelsior Shopping Centre (on the right of Funan).
From the entrance of Peninsula Shopping Centre...
2. Take the escalator (behind the security office/info counter, opposite TAJ Electronics), down to level B1.
3. Walk straight then turn right at Tshirts Centre and take the connector to Excelsior Shopping Centre.
4. Turn left (on seeing the Guitar Shop) and walk straight till you see the toilets (place for ablution).
5. Then turn right and walk about 10 metres till you see The Hair Affairs. Opposite The Hair Affairs is a door leading to Staircase 1. The musollah is located there. Muslimin is on the ground floor staircase including 1 more flight of stairs up while the muslimah area is 1 more flight of stairs further up. Prayer mats, telekung and slippers are provided.
From the Orchard MRT,
1. Take Exit D.
2. Walk through Wisma Atria and towards Takashimaya via the underground link (near to Isetan Mango and GNC).
3. From there, continue walking straight till you see Takashimaya Level B1 entrance.
From the Takashimaya B1 entrance..
4. Walk in and straight all the way and follow the toilet signs which will lead you straight and then right, close to the dinnerware section. The toilets would be right beside Baccarat.
5. On the right side of the toilet, there is a discreet corner with taps (which is the ablution area) and also the 'Store' which is the shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mats and telekung are provided.
If you are coming from the street level...
Enter the Takashimaya entrance (Watches section), take the escalator down to level B1. Turn right and follow the toilet signs till it leads you to the musollah like instructed above from step 4 onwards.
However, please note that this musollah is only for Muslim staff and the public is advised to go to the the Masjid Al-Falah instead.
Masjid Al-Falah is just diagonally across the street from Takashimaya, on the street opposite Paragon and behind Abercrombie & Fitch. It is approximately a 7-10 min walk from this Takashimaya musollah
The Orange Ballroom @ Tanjong Katong (#03-16) has a shared musollah available for their patrons/guests. On the left of the entrance, the musollah can be seen. It is rather small but comfortable for 2-3 people. Ablution can be done in the toilet nearby. Prayer mats and telekung are provided.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.