The previous musollah at United Square has been removed. The unofficial prayer place now is similar to where it used to be (Carpark level 5A), but without the prayer mats and sejadah. Please take note that this is where some of the staff rest in the day or smoke, so best to be discreet.
From the Novena MRT, take the underground passage way to United Square (on the left of Exit B that leads to Velocity).
1. Once you reach the ground level, walk straight (Goldhill Shopping Centre will be on your right). United Square is the building on your right when you see Starbucks.
2. Upon entering United Square, walk straight and turn left (follow the orange signs at the ceiling that says 'Carpark Lift').
3. You will see Street Gallery. Do not go down the escalator, instead turn right at the escalator where it will lead you to the DBS ATM. The carpark lift lobby would be on your right (lift 13 & 14).
4. Take the lift up to level 5A.
5. Upon exiting the lift, walk straight (please beware of any vehicles) towards lot 1. The unofficial prayer place is just behind lot 1.
Sejadah and telekung are available (donated by Sister Azna) in the black cabinet and also Qibla is indicated. Wudhu can be taken at any of the toilets within the mall before coming up to Level 5A.
The musollah is at Level 7 Carpark of International Plaza (Close to Tanjong Pagar MRT Exit C).
1. From the lift lobby at International Plaza, take the lift up to level 7.
2. Turn right and you will see the musollah on the left of Staircase G.
It is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. There is no toilet on the 7th floor so it would be best to take wudhu at the toilet at the first level or other levels before proceeding to the musollah. Sejadah, slippers and telekung are provided.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.