From the main entrance of Technopreneur Centre / Blk 20 Ayer Rajah Crescent,
1. Turn right and go up the staircase A. If you collect a visitor pass from the security office, you can take the lift instead. However, if you do not, the lift will not allow you to access the levels above.
2. Between level 1 and 2 (4th flight of stairs from the ground level), there will be a musollah with a prayer mat and qiblat shown.
Alternatively, you can walk further up to the staircase between level 3 and 4 where there are more prayer mats and telekung as well.
Please take ablution on level 1, on the left of the lift lobby, before coming up to the musollah.
Please note that once you have performed your prayers, you will have to walk down the stairs again as the doors on the upper levels open one-way only.
From the entrance of Civil Service College,
1. Turn left and walk towards the carpark entrance.
2. Once at the carpark entrance, turn right and walk towards the Staircase 2 (blue door) behind lot 41 and loading/unloading bay (sign says Stairs to Level 1).
3. Walk up the stairs to level 1, the shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin is located there. Slippers, prayer mat and telekung are provided. Please take ablution at the main building before coming down to the carpark. To exit, press the white button beside the door on the left.
1. From the main entrance of Queensway Shopping Centre, walk straight to the center of the shopping centre with the POSB ATM and escalator.
2. Take the escalator up to level 2.
3. Upon getting off the escalator at Level 2, look up and follow the toilet signs. The toilet is on the left of #02-34.
4. When you’re facing the toilet entrance, turn left and walk past Lobby C and towards the grey door leading to Staircase D. Push the door leading to Staircase D, turn right and walk to the end. The shared musollah for Muslimah and muslimin is on your right.
Prayer mats and slippers are provided. The ablution area is on the left. For Muslimah, you may want to perform your ablution in the female toilet which you walked past along the way. Also, please bring your own telekung.
From the entrance of Ikea Alexandra (in front of the taxi stand), take the escalator on the right down to level B1 (leading to B1 Carpark).
When at level B1, turn left and walk past the glass doors leading to B1 Carpark. The musollah for Muslimah is just across the carpark lane (behind the trolley collection point on your left). Telekung, prayer mats and slippers are provided. Ablution can be performed in the musollah.
For muslimin, when facing the B1 Carpark, on your left is the loading/unloading area. Walk towards the loading/unloading area and directly on your left is the door to the musollah for muslimin. Prayer mats and slippers are provided. Ablution can be performed in the musollah.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.