There is a temporary musollah available during the Ramdhan period at the Geylang Bazaar. It is located near to stalls B86-B87 (for muslimin) and B87-B88 (for muslimah). Wudhu amenities available within the musollah and it is air-conditioned. Prayer mats and telekung are provided.
Alternatively, after the bazaar has ended, you can go to the musollah at Wisma Geylang Serai which is just behind this temporary musollah.
From CGH A&E drop off point,
There is a musollah at Shaw House [Lido] 350 Orchard Road, S  at level 10. Directions :
From Orchard MRT...
1. Take Exit E to Wheelock Place and follow the signs to the Ion Patterson Link which will lead you to the Basement of Wheelock place. (UPDATE 22/04/2022: The escalator leading to Tangs level B1 is closed so you have to go by the Level 1 of Tang instead.)
2. Once there, turn right to the underground connector to Shaw House and walk straight and go up the series of escalators to the ground/street level of Shaw House where you see the Isetan entrance (between the 2 escalators).
From the main entrance of Shaw House...
3. Cut across Isetan (ground level) and turn right till you see the Shaw Centre sign (between SKII and FANCL, you will see Nike in the background).
4. Walk towards Nike and then turn left till you see Lift Lobby A [near to Nike store and right beside the ATMs]. Please do not take Lobby B on the right.
5. Take the lift at lift Lobby A to Level 10.
6. Turn left to Staircase B after exiting the lift lobby. The musollah is located in the staircase area. It is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mat provided. Please bring your own telekung.
Ablution can be performed at the toilet on the right after exiting the lift lobby A on level 10. There are 2 pairs of slippers/sandals for use.
Telekung is donated by Sister Azlina.
A much easier and faster way would be if you come from the drop off point at Shaw Centre. The Lift Lobby A is located on the right, just behind the security counter. Then just follow step 5 onwards.
Credits to Brother Shah
Do note that this is an unofficial musollah that is unbeknownst to the building's management. Hence, praying materials are not provided.
How to get there:
Musollah is located at level 4 just near the main lift lobby. Take main lift near Macdonald's to level 4. Upon exiting lift, enter the door on the left then make a right turn. Walk down the aisle towards the carpark exit door, you'll see a wheelchair assistance bay, that's where the musollah is located at. Ablution can be done at nearby toilet/nursing room. The praying area can take up to 3-5 people. Please bring your own sejadah and telekung.
Alternatively, nearest musollah is at Assyafaah Mosque.
Credits to a fellow Sister
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.