1. Once at the transit area, walk towards the first escalator you see, just behind The Coffee Bean & The Leaf/in front of WHS Smith, and take it up to level 2.
2. Once at level 2, walk left and straight (towards the 7 Eleven.
3. Walk past 7 Eleven and turn left at the corridor, just before the smoking corner/room.
4. Walk straight past the Baggage Storage, you will see the Prayer room just ahead on your left.
Press the button to open the door.
Take off your footwear in the common area. Muslimah will go to the left and muslimin on the right. Ablution area will be available inside, prayer mats, telekung, quran as well.
There is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin at Level 2 of the Parkway East Hospital, Medical Centre block. This is open to staff, patients and visitors of the hospital.
From the main entrance of the Parkway East Hospital (near to the Shuttle Bus Drop Off point),
1. Enter the main entrance and turn left at the reception.
2. Walk towards the lift and take the lift up to level 2.
3. Once at Level 2, turn left and walk down the corridor till you see the sign 'Prayer Room'. When you see the sign, turn right and you will see the toilets to perform ablution. The shared musollah is on the right of the toilets.
The musollah has prayer mats (some donated) and telekung provided. Qibla, slippers and chair are provided. Just before leaving, please be sure to turn off the lights.
There is an unofficial prayer area on level 5 handicap parking/fire hose reel area beside the toilets.
From the main entrance,
1. Turn left and walk towards the lift between E&D (#01-09) and Timber Home (#01-10).
2. Take the lift up to level 5.
3. Upon reaching level 5 and exiting the lift, you will see a toilet in front. You may perform your ablution here. Once you've done your ablution, there is a door with the sign 'Smoke Stop Lobby' . Push the door and walk straight. Just before the staircase, you will see a handicap corner. The unofficial prayer area is located here and shared for muslimah and muslimin. Qibla is indicated. Prayer mats and telekung (donated) are provided. Please hang/place the prayer mats/telekung up on the fire hose box to prevent obstruction. and to keep the place neat
There is an unofficial prayer area on level 2. Please note that you will need to walk down 2 flight of stairs.
1. Upon walking in via the main entrance, turn left and you will see an escalator leading to level 2.
2. Take the escalator up on level 2 and then turn right till you see the toilets. You may perform your ablution here.
3. After performing your ablution, walk straight and turn right towards My Little Campus (#02-344). You will see an Exit Door in between the 2 My Little Campuses. Walk towards that Exit Door (It is on the second floor just above KAAAKIS #01-342)
4. Push the Exit Door and walk down 2 flight of stairs to the first level. Just before the other Exit door, on the right is the unofficial prayer area which is shared for muslimah and muslimin. Prayer mat and qibla are provided. Please bring your own telekung. Please hang the prayer mat after use. After praying, you can either go back up the stairs or alternatively, you may open the Exit Door to you left which will lead you to the front of the main entrance (near to Koufu).
There is a musollah for muslimah and muslimin available for patrons. For assistance, please ask the Muslim staff.
The musollah is in the middle of the food court, near to Power Thai BBQ stall.
The musollah is separated by a partition and prayer mats are provided. Please bring your own telekung. Ablution can be performed at the toilet nearby.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.