(UPDATE 15/03/2020: Due to the COVID-19, this musollah is temporarily closed with immediate effect.)
From the SKH dropoff point/lobby,
1. Walk towards Koufu on the right.
2. Enter Koufu and walk to the end of Koufu. There is a door (in between the staff area and Vegetarian stall) leading to the toilet.
3. Pass the door and follow the toilet signs (which will tell you to turn left then left again) where you will see the female and male toilets at the end of the corridor.
4. Opposite the male and female toilet, there is a handicap toilet and a light brown door to the left. Go through the light brown there where you will see the separate musollah for muslimin and muslimah. Wudhu can be done in the ablution area in the musollah and telekung and sejadah are provided. It is air-conditioned as well.
The Mt Elizabeth Novena Hospital is located directly opposite Tan Tock Seng Hospital and Novena Medical Centre. It is also a stone throw away from the MRT station.
There are a comprehensive signages from the main road opposite Tan Tock Seng Hospital on how one could get to the hospital lobby of Mt Elizabeth Hospital, just follow the signs.
From the hospital lobby, facing the comfortable seats that welcomes you, make a right turn till you see the sign "Admissions" on a pillar to your left. And then walk straight down towards that "Admission" path. You will see Guardian Pharmacy on your left. There is a small alley right next to Guardian Pharmacy. That is where the Musollah is.
This Musollah is awesome with proper ablution area, beautifully carpeted room with prayer garbs,kitabs, stools for those who cannot solat standing, sejadah as well as mirror and tasbih. If you need to have some solitude for zuhr and Asr, this is the place for you especially so if you are in Novena.
Pass this beautiful message/ info around ya. Kudos to the management of Mt Elizabeth Novena Hospital for the effort they did to do this for their patients and family members.
- Contributed by Sister Myrah Marsya
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.