From Downtown MRT, Exit E, walk past the bus stop and towards Marina One East Tower.
1. Take The Heart lift at the East Tower opposite 1855 The Bottle Shop to level B2.
2. At level B2, you will see a map with the musollah at the bottom right. To get there, upon exiting the lift, walk past the glass doors, leading to the shops. So Pho will be on your left and turn right at the yellow shop (Tropical Sundays). There will be signs at the top with the musollah sign, just follow it. You will be walking past Myeongdong and continue walking straight (past HockHua Premium and the dining communal space) till Dr Skin Repair.
3. The door leading to the musollah is between Dr Skin Repair and FreshClean.
4. Push this door. The musollah for muslimah is on the right and musollah for muslimin on the left. Slippers and ablution area is inside with prayer mats and telekung provided.
Please be sure to turn off the lights if you're the last person to leave.
P.S. We think there may be a direct exit from the MRT leading to level B2 of Marine One East Tower which may make it slightly faster to get to the musollah. If there is, please do update us! Thank you!
From Raffles Place Exit F, you will be at B1 of Republic Plaza.
1. Walk past the eatries and take the lift on the right (near to Mr Bean) up to level 2.
2. At level 2, upon exiting the lift, follow the path and you will pass by The Amazon Cafe. Take the escalator just in front of The Amazon Cafe.
3. Once you get off the escalator, turn right and push the door to enter the Level 2 Carpark.
4. At the level 2 Carpark, you will see Reserved Parking lots ahead. Walk straight and then turn right towards the end of the Reserved Parking lot area. There will be a prayer area for muslimah and muslimin (separated by a wall partition). Qiblat can be found on the protruding wall ahead and prayer mats are provided. Please bring your own telekung.
For ablution, just outside the musollah entrance, walk towards the bicycle parking area. You will be a toilet which can be used for ablution. However, if you are quite particular on cleanliness and hygiene, we would recommend using the toilet in Republic Plaza main building before heading to the carpark.
From the main entrance of Technopreneur Centre / Blk 20 Ayer Rajah Crescent,
1. Turn right and go up the staircase A. If you collect a visitor pass from the security office, you can take the lift instead. However, if you do not, the lift will not allow you to access the levels above.
2. Between level 1 and 2 (4th flight of stairs from the ground level), there will be a musollah with a prayer mat and qiblat shown.
Alternatively, you can walk further up to the staircase between level 3 and 4 where there are more prayer mats and telekung as well.
Please take ablution on level 1, on the left of the lift lobby, before coming up to the musollah.
Please note that once you have performed your prayers, you will have to walk down the stairs again as the doors on the upper levels open one-way only.
From the entrance of Civil Service College,
1. Turn left and walk towards the carpark entrance.
2. Once at the carpark entrance, turn right and walk towards the Staircase 2 (blue door) behind lot 41 and loading/unloading bay (sign says Stairs to Level 1).
3. Walk up the stairs to level 1, the shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin is located there. Slippers, prayer mat and telekung are provided. Please take ablution at the main building before coming down to the carpark. To exit, press the white button beside the door on the left.
When you're facing Asia Square Tower 1,
1. Walk towards the lift on the left (beside the ATMs/The Exchange) leading to the Carpark (it is the same lift that goes to Pure Fitness gym).
2. Take the lift up to level 4.
3. Upon exitting the lift, walk past the glass doors and up the ramp or short staircase (to the yellow zone).
4. The musollah would be on your left, beside the yellow lot 3. It is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin with telekung and prayer mats provided. Please take ablution at the nearest toilet (on level 1) before coming up to the musollah.
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.