There is a separate musollah for muslimah and muslimin at the Convention Centre on Level 3 near to the massage chairs. Ablution can be done at the nearby toilets.
Contributed by Sister Nas
City Plaza Musollah
There is a musollah (separate for muslimah and muslimin) located beside Iris wedding on Level 4, this is open only to patrons of the Iris Wedding. There are prayer mats available, please bring your own telekung. Ablution area is available within the musollah itself.
Contributed by Brother Maumaumian
Tampines SAFRA Musollah
There is a shared musollah for muslimah and muslimin on level 3 staircase of the SAFRA Tampines carpark.
1. From the main entrance or side entrance, you can take the lift at AnnexE Block (beside the carpark) up to level 2
2. At level, 2, there is a toilet between the BBQ pits and Onyx East. You can perform you ablution here.
3. Once you've done your ablution, walk back to the carpark on level 2, walk on the left side (beware of cars) towards the door leading to the staircase. Once at the staircase, walk up 3 flights of stairs to level 3 (and a half). You will find the shared musollah here.
Prayer mats are available and telekung as well. Once you've performed your prayers, please hang the prayer mat and telekung back up on the railing so as not to cause any obstruction.
1. Once at the transit area, walk towards the first escalator you see, just behind The Coffee Bean & The Leaf/in front of WHS Smith, and take it up to level 2.
2. Once at level 2, walk left and straight (towards the 7 Eleven.
3. Walk past 7 Eleven and turn left at the corridor, just before the smoking corner/room.
4. Walk straight past the Baggage Storage, you will see the Prayer room just ahead on your left.
Press the button to open the door.
Take off your footwear in the common area. Muslimah will go to the left and muslimin on the right. Ablution area will be available inside, prayer mats, telekung, quran as well.
Toa Payoh SAFRA Musollah
UPDATE 16FEB2023: We have been informed that musollah at Toa Payoh SAFRA have shifted to level 1 instead of level 4 due to some interior work going on. Please feel free to donate any slippers & boxes to store the sejadah.
There is a shared musollah available for muslimah and muslimin on level 4 by taking the stairs next to the customer service or taking the lift to level 4.
Prayer mat is provided. Please bring your own telekung.
For ablution, please use the nearby toilet on level 4.
Contributed by Brother Zahid
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.