There is a small shared musollah (fits 2 people) for muslimah and muslimin located at the back of the restaurant beside the toilet. Hubby & wife would be perfect or take turns. Prayer mats and telekung are provided. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet.
Contributed by Brother Bobby
There is a musollah available for restaurant patrons. Entrance of musollah is via MSCP at the back of the restaurant. Prayer mat is provided. Please bring your own telekung. Ablution area for muslimin is available. For muslimah, please take ablution in the restroom or handicap toilet. For assistance, please approach Muslim staff.
Contributed by Brother Remy
There is a musollah for restaurant patrons and staff. It is separate for muslimah and muslimin.
At the entrance of Al-Azhar Eating Restaurant, the restaurant is separated by a metal partition (left closer to the kitchen, right side, closer to the exit.
1. Go to the left side of the metal partition (towards the kitchen), and walk towards the door (facing the entrance). It will lead you to the staircase.
2. Go up the staircase. Ablution area is on your right. Once ablution is done, walk towards the lockers, the musollah for muslimin is on your right. Prayer mat is provided.
1. Go to the left side of the metal partition (walk towards the direction of the sinks, near the end of the restaurant).
2. You will see a door with the sign 'Surau Perempuan'. The musollah for muslimah is just opposite the men's toilet. Prayer mat is provided. Please bring your own telekung. For ablution, go to the female toilet (just beside the sinks in the main restaurant).
Noah Travel & Tours has been kind enough to create a space for prayer at 739 North Bridge Road (near to Masjid Sultan) during this COVID19 period.
You are encouraged to bring your own sejadah and telekung. Chair is prepared.
Please follow the applications displayed on the glass door.
- Pray alone, do not bow
- Use Hand Sanitizer & Disinfectant if you are using the sejadah provided.
Found at: https://www.facebook.com/noahtravelsg/photos/pcb.614316549410131/614316489410137
There is a musollah at waterway point level B2 beside Fairprice Finest (#B2-32). It’s the opposite the toilet. There are prayer mats and telekung as well. Wudhu can be taken at the nearby toilet.
Step 1 - Walk towards Lobby C located beside NTUC Finest and Country Brot at Basement 2
Step 2 - Enter the door on the left side opposite the toilet
Step 3 - On the left you will see the Musollah
Contributed by Sister Sarah
We will verify the existence of some of the musollah locations and upload pictures and directions of the musollahs we visit. Besides those contributed by us, we will post pictures contributed by our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. We will give credit when it is due so if you do use our pictures or information for your blogs or websites, please do give credit to us as well.